Spd help. Head temp keeps dropping

My cell is 4083487264. Send me pictures and I’ll hold your hand and get you through it or help you fix it. First of all shut it all down a s give me a call and send pics. I know what’s wrong.

3 Likes

I will tomorrow.

Thanks

What pics do you need

Have no fear of cbn 3 to 4 % at the most on realy hot runs with no vacuum leak issues
:fist_left:

2 Likes

@spdking I’ll give you a call about 1030-11am if that works.

1 Like

Much appreciate the help @spdking!!

I cranked the temps up before I rewash the crude it just to see. Shes a flowing at 215c sv and pv.

Head temps staying at temp now. Albeit reading 211c.

Have to keep cranking temps up. I’m done with this run. He can have all this garbage back.

1 Like

Held at 220c sv and 220c pv for 5 mins. Was running nicely, then the head temps just dropped again.

Hes lucky I dont smash this bf against his head for giving me this trash. Nothing like working for free.

Lighten up lesson learned and it wasn’t t the operator :fist_left:

3 Likes

I really hope it not me. My 1st 2 runs went flawlessly. Then this fiasco.

I didnt even squeeze enough product to cover the cost of my bf, spin bar, lost etoh, time spent washing and rotovap time.

Shit happens
Scientifically it would be interesting as to why this oil behaved this way
Was it maybe a collection of tails ?

2 Likes

Spdking mentioned something possibly binding to the thc molecule, and not letting it pop. Either due to old ass material, and or the BS foliar sprays they did. I know 100% they use safer soap up until harvest (client said so).

1 Like

Below is what my bho got from the same trim I got from the above client. 1.5lb bag was accidentally left out of my run. I gave it to my experienced bho guy.

This is what his run put out.

WTF!
Nasty shit 100%

Now I can 100% sleep easy at night, as its 10000% shit ass material to begin with. My unicorn spd luck is still with me (fingers crossed).

2 Likes

Never doubted ya​:muscle::fist_left:

1 Like

I sure as sheet did. I’m still a padawan, unlike most you jedis

4 Likes