Spannabis Rollcall & Related Events - Sesh Tonight 3/14 -

Hey all,

I’m excited to share that I’ll be in Barcelona from March 11th to 18th for Spannabis. I’m eager to see who else will be there!

On March 12th, you can find me at Dab-A-Doo. The exact location is yet to be confirmed, but I’m looking forward to it.

I have the pleasure of teaching a workshop in collaboration with @WAXBOYZ_COLOMBIA at Blue Dream BCN on March 14th. Following last year’s introductory course on Closed Loop Systems, this year we’re delving into more advanced techniques. This event is brought to you with the support of @IlluminatedExtractor, @Lowtemp.Industries, and other amazing companies. Their representatives will be available during and after the workshop to answer questions and provide demonstrations.

Additionally, on March 14th at Blue Dream BCN, we’ll be hosting a session after the workshop. This gathering is open to all, also acting as the GLG Spanabis Party. With @Sidco_Cat and @Weedratherbetravelin orchestrating the event, expect an exceptional charcuterie spread.

For those interested in attending the sesh, RSVP here: Good Life Gang Sesh BCN Tickets. If you’re a GLG member, reach out for a promo code for complimentary entry. We’re asking non-students and non-GLG members a $20 entry fee to ensure availability for genuinely interested participants due to the venue’s capacity.

At the party we will have a Puffco raffle (free with entry) and complimentary potency testing using an Orange Photonics LightLab3. Representatives from @LaurelCrestLabs, @IlluminatedExtractor, @Lowtemp.Industries, @SampleAutomation, Superior Molecular, Astria Farms, The Modern Extractor, WaxBoyz Colombia and many more will be at the Blue Dream club, ready to engage and share their knowledge.

Spannabis will be taking place from March 15th to 17th. I’d love to hear about any other events happening in Barcelona during that week, so please share below if you’re hosting or attending any.

Looking forward to a fantastic week in Barcelona!

8 Likes

We will be there, DM Me if you want to meet up

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

WHO Else is comming to this Event
Contemplating on catching a flight yes or Bo
So ???
Andale a barca nos vamos😀

2 Likes

The guys from Low Temp Industries will be there, also Illuminated Extractors, Sample Automation, Wax Boyz Colombia, Sidco_Cat , some people from Laurelcrest Labs, Jason from the Modern Extractor podcast, and a few others I’m not sure are active here, Astria Farms, Superior Molecular, I’ll add more names if I think of any.

And I’ll bring my dab a doo judges kit for everyone to smoke on!

@IlluminatedExtractor @SampleAutomation @WAXBOYZ_COLOMBIA @Sidco_Cat @LaurelCrestLabs

Would love to connect @Roguelab and @Bret_HoneyGold :heart:

2 Likes

I will be around just for a few hours at Spannabis, but all day at ICBC, and at the ICA Gala tonight!

1 Like

Sesh tonight at Blue Dream BCN 7:10PM

Hash, Food, Puffco Raffle, and networking with forum members from at least 4 continents.

I’m very excited to meet @Roguelab if he’s able to make it.

If you’re BCN for Spannabis I hope to see you there!

1 Like