Spannabis 2023 + related events

Anyone going to be there?

From March 4-13, I’ll be in Barcelona teaching a class on “Intro to CLS” at The High Class on March 8th. After the class, we’ll be having a big mixer that evening. The class and mixer are supported by some amazing people including @The_Modern_Extractor, Carbon Chemistry, @Weedratherbetravelin, @HighClassBCN(IG), and a few others that I can’t announce just yet.

If you’re interested in attending the mixer or know anyone in Spain who could benefit from a CLS basic, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Feel free to use this thread to share any other events surrounding Spannabis / ICBC

8 Likes

Will be in Barcelona for ICBC / Spannabis as well. Looking forward to this trip more than you can imagine. I spent a couple years living in Spain about 15 years ago and havent had the chance to go back since.

Lets meet up @PharmExOregon!

Also would love to connect with any other equipment manufacturing companies with a presense in the EU already =)

3 Likes

Awesome, I can’t wait to see you there!

Do you have a booth or just attending?

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Just attending and networking. Scoping it out for possibility of next year exhibiting as I tend to do for such things but mostly going there to meet and greet.

1 Like

Dab a doo Barcelona, just getting set up

2 Likes

3 Likes

We will be there!

2 Likes

You around tonight? We’re throwing a party at a cannabis club after the class.

1 Like

I am in Malaga until Friday, decided to do some work from here for a few days.

1 Like