Spam post

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey there, sorry someone was rude just immediately changed the title of your thread and didn’t try to clue you into how this site works but you’ll need to send samples and COAs in to be verified as a slanger so you can sell your wares here my friend. Check the front page and there will be a link to the regs. If you do that you’ll likely not run into this issue again and if you do, admin decisions will likely side with you if you follow the rules on verification.

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know the rules here on @f-4200. But I think spamming is not an option. Letting some newbies knowing the rules by commenting under their post or a DM is more appreciable. There are legit vendors here but as first timers on the forum they have no idea of what the rules are. Once again APPRECIATE you letting me know the rules. How can I get verified…any link ?

1 Like

Sure, I can do a bit of clicky clicky for you and find it. Give me a sec my friend

Click the header in the quoted box and it should take you to the full thread with all requirements

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No worries dude! Good luck and have a great weekend! Listen to some Slayer!

1 Like