Space Cheese (shatter that won’t melt down)

So I’ve been experimenting with any and all variables, mostly to finalize sequencing to all my current extraction techniques. Anybody producing this

It’s super light and aerated obviously… is stable at 98 degrees F.

5 Likes

Looks like spray foam insulation. Is that CBD?

4 Likes

Looks like isolate to be honest. Is this thc? It’s pretty cool looking, and this form factor looks like it lends well to purging… I’d smoke it, you know… For Science!

5 Likes

This is super cool and looks a lot like CBG isolate that is slightly melted and stuck together.

1 Like

What solvent and media did you use?

1 Like

Smells super over crc’d? Smells like limonene?

5 Likes

I’ve made that before, didn’t seem particularly good as a “product” but more so as a “novelty.”

2 Likes

Looks like a propane extraction to me…

3 Likes

i personally wouldn’t fruxk w it

looks like beer foam

2 Likes

ive made this product too in the past… very hard to dab. not cause its not stable but its brittle and makes getting on the dabber hard

7 Likes

could u hit it w heat gun and make it lay down?

5 Likes

i cant recall it was a long time ago but i remember that consistancy…i probably crushed it all down and remelted in the oven. looks like cotton candy tech out of a spoat

6 Likes

That’s pretty much the cotton candy tek from @Graywolf

8 Likes

You can use a heat press to make it into shatter.

4 Likes

Ive made similar stuff by using butane as the solvent and t41 as the media. I used too much of it and it made the slab too stable. It broke down into dust as i handled it so i ended up using it as an additive to prerolls to boost the hit

4 Likes

Uhhh I’m good on this texture…

2 Likes

Puré n-tane… for media I used CRY, by media bros. I’ve also gotten the same results using silica gel and t-41

nah its thc and terps

1 Like

i fixed your tags then. You had it tagged as hemp

2 Likes

Over Did it on the filter and stripped the terps. Super stable? Leave it on heat in the oven at 90/95 and it should settle down and clear up.