Southern Oregon prime farmland for lease CBD Hemp farming

Hi All,

I’m a long time listener first time caller, have been reading for a couple months now and thanks to you all I have a good handle on making delicious clean beautiful extract! This site has helped me tremendously, and while I don’t have any exciting new tech to add to the community yet, I do have 404 acres of prime farmland in southern Douglas County Oregon available for lease for CBD hemp production.

Lot sizes range from 4 acres to 110 acres in size. Irrigation is available on all lots. Offering a 9 month lease from April to December, plenty of time to prep for your crop, plant, harvest, and pull your drip lines when you’re all done. Ground has been in grass hay for the past several years.

$2,500 - $5,000 per acre for the 9 month lease period.

This is a great deal for some of you established farmers looking to boost your numbers this season or a perfect opportunity for a first timer to wade into the shallow end and figure out what this hemp thing is all about!

PM me about it and lets talk.

Too wet up there for that kinda $$

I suppose it depends on what strains you are running and how close to the coast you get within Douglas County, but I’m not on the coast, and if you are growing CBD and shooting for legal THC numbers then you should be harvesting before October 1, and this land is perfect for that.

Granted its been a few years but ‘a friend of mine’ used to grow quite a bit of medical herb down this way, and even mid to late October harvests turned out lovely!

I used to grow by yoncalla. Up there depends on the year. That’s the tip of southern Oregon

Hello my name is Ozzy Rodriguez I have a hemp farm here in medford Oregon I’m currently farming 8 acre of hemp right now and everything has been and looking great thankfully I’m looking to expand I would like to get more information on pricing , water access ect. If you can contact me back I would appriciate thank you have a good day.

1 Like

Hit me BK if still available