SOUTHERN OREGON EMERGENCY: NEED Solvent NOW!! 25lb minimum...PLZ!!

Got a forum member here downloading the CRC tech… we need more solvent! Any way you can help?

Need 70/30 or straight Nbutane.

Offering friendship and money…and some extract !!

Is this like, you need a source, or a hookup? There’s various places in southern Oregon you can get your fix. Avalanch Ice in Medford has gases

2 Likes

They’re closed on the weekends

We were looking for a bro hookup because everywhere is closed and we don’t have the adaptor we need for the tank that Avalanche supplied us… it’s a 555 valve if you have one???

You could probably find the adapter you’re looking for at Roley’s or Industrial Source in Grant’s Pass. Don’t buy it from Avalanche they sold me the fitting for $70 and said they only carry them as a service for their customers. They are $14 online.

1 Like

I do have the fitting if you need to borrow it as well. I’m in Grant’s Pass.

2 Likes

Dude, my bro just flew a short ways home to pick up his adapter and is returning tonight…dang. So kind of you to offer.

1 Like

Damn, I wish I would have seen this sooner. Feel free to dm if you find yourself in a similar situation. I have a bunch of random fittings and shit.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the one I have. In case you can’t find it in town or if anyone else needs one. Airgas - WES802 - Western CGA-555 X CGA-510 Brass Cylinder To Regulator Adapter

1 Like

Dem fittins is gold up on dem hills. Especially on the weekend! I admire y’alls tenacity!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same damn thing. I dont know how many times thats happened to me up in the triangle.

3 Likes