South East Networking Thread Hemp/Medical (GA, SC, TN, NC, FL, AL, VA)

The South East doesnt seem to have as many networking opportunities as many other areas of the country. I thought it would be a good idea to try and open up some communication between local members of the community and hopefully this thread can help bring people together that may not have otherwise connected.

5 Likes

Sup DööD! We are based out of East TN!

7 Likes

Hell yeah & I’m over in west TN!

7 Likes

I’d be down to drive up for something when I’m free from S FL.

6 Likes

I’m in Northwest Georgia literally 6 miles from Tennessee border. About 12 minutes from Chattanooga… Always down to meet peeps, and burn one down!

7 Likes

Im working in the upstate of South Carolina(North East corner). Ive never been to Tennessee Ive gotta make the trip sometime!

4 Likes

I’m in Virginia…not that we was on the list, but we ain’t yankees neither so there’s that.

5 Likes

Adding to the list fellow southeasterner :fist_right:

2 Likes

I’m a yankee living in the south. :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

7 Likes

We don’t hold it against yah don’t worry :joy:

6 Likes

Ok #chemchix :sunglasses:

6 Likes

We are farmers :notes:dun dun dun dun dun dun dun :notes:

4 Likes

Im from CT originally

1 Like

I’m a Cali native living in the sweet Virginia breeze. Been here on and off since 93. Such a beautiful state.
So let’s network!

1 Like

I’m in Miami. Would love to connect with you and anyone in the area!

3 Likes

I visit NC/TN/FL pretty regularly. Nashville in a couple weeks for Sourhern Hemp Expo. If anyone wants to hit up Nashville that weekend shoot me a DM

5 Likes

Should be back around the 15th, I’d be happy to drive down after I swap my subaru engine haha.
Anyone going to kushcon Tampa on the 6th? I’ll be there.

2 Likes

I’m surprised at all the local peeps! We gotta organize something sometime! The west coast folks are having too much fun with their meetups! The property I’m on has TONS of space. Can shoot, have bonfire, smoke, and kick it without much hassle at all bc county life! Plus moonshine distillery on property. It would be pretty cool to organize something for the f42 locals!

9 Likes

Fuck yeah!

5 Likes

Nashville, TN representing!

3 Likes