Sourcing Gummy Manufacturer

Looking for high output gummy manufacturer that can handle 1mm 30ct jars per month. Start slow at 50,000/week and ramp quick. We will use our isolate and our formulation … leaning pectin based, ears open to professional opinions on other things

2 Likes

Where are you located? We had to stick with pectin base due to melting issues. I will check with our guys and see if they still have any bandwidth left. THC or Delta 8 or CBD?

We do 3x 125kg batches per day, 3.5g finished weight once coated with sugar, and have an automated bagging line on the back end for mylar. We could handle the gummy manufacturing easily, but jars would increase the labor cost on our end substantially. I’d be happy to speak in more detail elsewhere. We have licenses for both markets (hemp and cannabis) and are located north of Oklahoma City.

6 Likes

I can produce 30,000 pieces per hour and can easily manage your 50,000u order and scale to 1mm. I have a pectin based gummy formulation that doesn’t use high fructose corn syrup and my stock formulation is isolate, but I can formulate my gummies with any raw ingredient. Let me know your thoughts as I would be happy to talk shop.

4 Likes

Distribute nationally, manufacturing can be anywhere as long as they’re reliable

1 Like

How long will it take to scale to 1mm 30ct jars per month?

1 Like

Qualis Standard
We are out of Las Vegas and can handle any amount of production you could need.
(877) 683-8380

I’m Deejay, you can give me a call if you prefer as well.
(602) 425-3313
djk@qualisstandard.com

1 Like

Me and @chempistry work together and could definitely take care of this. The facility, process equipment and quality control are all in place.

We have our own recipe if that interests you as well, completely vegan.

7 Likes

I can do it now if need be. I would love to have you sample our gummies before you make your decision. I will also be scheduling meetings at our facility for MJ Biz con if you will be in the area.

2 Likes

Candypros.com offers meltable gummy base for easy gummy manufacturing and they are coming out with a pectin blend any day now

The website is a bit confusing… are they just shipping gummy bears and telling you that you can melt them? Or what form does the “gummy base” come in?

2 Likes

Looks like it

1 Like

Seen it in pucks before. It’s dumb when you can make from scratch

“And they sell gummies made to be sprayed with your secret ingredients” quality is a joke and probably makes millions

yep. albanese gummy bears… Albanese Gummi Bears 12 Flavors | Candy Pros

can pectin gummies BE remelted?

By far the best thing about pectin gummies is that they maintain their shape when exposed to high heat and won’t melt even when left out in the sun thanks to their thermo-resistant properties. Acids are added to a pectin formula to help drop the pH so that pectin will start setting, but with the majority of pectins used for gummy manufacturing, once it has set, there is no going back. They cannot be melted down and reworked as gelatin gummies can. If you add the wrong amount, you can end up with gummies that won’t set and turn out more like jam than a gummy.

Gelatin V. Pectin - Which one is best for your gummy? — Endose Molds

2 Likes

This is what you have to do when you forget the flavoring… :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Yes or no on pectin in that mishap?

1 Like

That be a strong NO, on the pectin…

3 Likes

Nothing says sweet delicious candy like boiled animal carcass and hooves

5 Likes

We call those gelatin flavored gummies! Happened to us as well. One time we accidentally used etoh instead of water to bloom the gelatin. Thought about making a round of gummy shots but ended up tossing it…

2 Likes