Sourcing empty carts

Hi. Looking for good empty cart sources if anyone has any they like or would like to recommend that are under $2.00 a cartridge. I’m looking to compare the ones I’m eyeing up with other similar quality ones.

4 Likes

cart.farm but unsure on the pricing.

We’ve got you on customized carts, logos and engraving free of charge (2,000pc moq) Depending on style $1-2

2 Likes

What are you carting, comrade?

9 Likes

Hello. Can I send you a private message?

@FTLD-X also has carts

New members dont have the ability to send dm’s. They can only receive them. If you want to have someone dm you, use @ before their screen name and ask them to dm you.

4 Likes

Let me know 4000 white tip and 400 blacks 1 ml lmk I’m ready

I sent you a dm

lmk how that capitalism works out for you on sourcing and selling those carts

also cart.farm got you covered

1 Like

Capitalism > communism

I wonder how those commie countries would treat your cannabis hobby . Ps. America hasnt been a capitalist country in quite a few decades.

2 Likes

I don’t care about politics here but ok. America is more capitalist and is currently going down a worse path but I’m not here to discuss my political views. I’m here to find good cart hardware so I don’t lead poison my lungs.

Avd is the carrt uwant

1 Like

And America’s failing by Design our politicians have hijacked our country turned it into a place everyone hates to the American people will overthrow it for them it’s a documented strategy laid out since the 1920s and you’re falling for it congratulations

Use reliable manufacturers that invent their own hardwares and do care for end client’s vaping experience such as BBTANK.

Hit me up if you are interested.
Whatsapp/mobile: +86 13418690189
email: sales14@babytoncig.com

Don’t spam all the threads with your advertising.

Create your own thread.

3 Likes

Look at a bell curve of capitalism… scary stuff
Plan accordingly

1 Like

too many options, let’s discuss it, like to recommend you some links

How many bbtank profiles are you going to use on here?

2 Likes

Nah bbtnk just made a heavenly mandate to have salespeople fish these forums. Little do they know this ocean is a meat grinder

6 Likes