Sourcing CDT for retail distribution

Hello, I am representing an MSO looking to source CDT’*s with 0.0% THC for retailing.

We are looking for a partner that has all their licensing in place as well as legit COA’s available. Some proof of starting material would be awesome. If you don’t have a state license to process cannabis we cannot work with you.

We’d love to talk more and check out your wares. Shoot me a DM when you have time.

*IMPORTANT - CDT’s, NOT HDT, HBDT, DDT, OR HHH! In all seriousness, we are looking for truly cannabis derived terpenes, not derived from industrial hemp, combined with botanicals etc. If you have a line on the wrestler though we’ll take a meeting.

Thanks gentlemen

2 Likes

8 Likes

@Octave
@MassTerpenes

3 Likes

@HempTerpGuy has some of the best I’ve had for a full spectrum too

2 Likes

Only guy who has ever been able to prove he has REAL CDTs from an actual licensed cannabis labs is @Betroit , most if not all others are using hemp blends :+1:

6 Likes

His terps are my benchmark for sure
Top notch
Have not seen him around lately

3 Likes

Yep, @Betroit has got the goods. First-in-class quality. He is reliable and super easy to do business with.

4 Likes

You can view Betroit’s offerings at helloterpenes.com. Best I have encountered.

5 Likes

Can you point to a single US state’s cannabis tracking system that allows cannabis derivatives to be shipped across state lines?

So either you need to state your location, or change your spec (or import from South America).

Terps derived from “industrial hemp” may suck, but hemp bred for terpene production is a thing, so ruling out “hemp” derived seems misinformed to me.

Same terpenes, isolated from the same plant species, but without the “thou shall not ship” bullshit.

9 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! Appreciate it much.

1 Like

hemp terp guy can you please messages me with strains and pricing.

Thanks for the inquiry, sent you a message. Easiest if I can send you an email with our current strain listed of CDTs, BDTs, and other terpene lines. Our email is Purebiologix@gmai.com

THX!

Sorry about late response. Have on been on the site for awhile.

Our Email is Purebiologix@gmail.com.

Web for CDT’S pureterpenes.net
Let me know if still need info. Thx

Cell 734-516-1585, Rick