Source for Whipping Utensils

Make something to slip over back so it can be pushed into a layer of diamonds and doesn’t hurt

2 Likes

I got you homie.

You have both given me an idea. I’m going to have to see if I can slip some R&D into my day on the down low.

@THChemist I assume your having to whip for a significant amount of time, and comfort of the hand is your goal?

2 Likes

@TwistedStill
Can you make the tip of it a whisk? Lol

1 Like

yes, that’s correct. It doesn’t necessarily need to be ergonomic or anything, just a larger handle. We’re on a pretty large scale and have to whip multiple batches of crumble a day. Those lab spatulas and small rods tend wear your hands down after a while.

Something like this grip might be nice. I’m open to other ideas/materials as long as they’re compatible with organic solvents.

1 Like

have you considered replacing your tool wielding skills with a machine?

https://www.google.com/search?q=high+speed+robotic+arm+explosion+proof

seems a DAC would work (Search results for 'dac' - Future4200)

@VapeJet?

3 Likes

SpeedMixer whips up some of the top winning badder/budder/crumble concentrates in a few of the big competitions. 20200406_120953|281x499

And Cyclopath we have set ups that use that same robot arm to load a SpeedMixer!

1 Like

Stainless steel chop sticks, also fits in a drill very nicely. I make alot of crumble as well and it has saved my hands alot of pain

3 Likes

I’ll take a set. Mine hurts when I dig into my disty jars.

4 Likes

Knurling! Curse the day they ever invented it! Honestly turning down the end of a piece of 5/8 rod to 1/4" to get crushed and knurling the full diameter section for a handle would be pretty nifty

1 Like

Now that looks like a fun project =) Would love to get the chance to work on something like that.

1 Like

I went a different route. Titanium handle. Just need to make some interchangeable stubby tools and drill and tap a hole.

30 Likes

:drooling_face: I would like to hop on the waiting list for one!

2 Likes

Well done man. Instant reaction time.

you should Stubby Tools TM

How about two tools one handle? Or an ‘immersion blender’ type tip, like a mini propeller?

Stubby perfect for key. And that long one would made perfect stir rod instead glass rods

1 Like

Well done man!

One of these days I need to pick your brain!

2 Likes

Make the handles out of resin! Like an organite!
Stuff is so cheap hippies make stuff to sell out of it

Edit. Juat saw your ti handle. Shits clean

6 Likes

Have you considered a drill attachment to save wear and tear on the wrists?

Aside from using expensive alloy for a handle, I can make teflon/PTFE handles, much like the titanium handle, that could be solvent/food safe.

For anyone interested in the dab tools, DM me if your interested.

5 Likes

You already know I want one of those

3 Likes