Sour Space Candy CRC slab

Sour space candy 42g slab $550
CRC slab
Made from greenhouse soil grown Hemp

2 Likes

how was this extracted? do you have residual solvent/heavy metal/pesticide tests?

3 Likes

Are you actually moving any of this stuff? I dont mean to be a dick but damn everything you have posted looks whack for crc

8 Likes

Hope the extra 30% isn’t fats and media.

Maybe it was black without CRC

3 Likes

How are keeping D9 down?

2 Likes

Dont look like crc or a slab. No offense bud.

7 Likes

Haha . I thought the same , or the tek ain’t right

3 Likes

I offered to ride down and help him out, before they started coming… But he’s got it

3 Likes

At least they got the cannabinoids up. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

This was extracted by use of butane.
As for the full panel I did not do one it is to expensive for me to always do a full panel on small batch runs.
I can tell you this was made from greenhouse grown hemp. Grown Potting soil.
I know the farmer personally and he did not side pesticides.
I have a good sop for solvents that consistently keeps my ppm s below 1000
I would do a solvent test for you if you were interested in purchasing this slab.
Ashevilleextracts@gmail.com

2 Likes

None taken check me out on IG @AshevilleExtracts
For a close up look at some other pours.
I personally think that a CRC powder mix that takes out a lot of color can leave the extract tasting kinda odd. I try and use smaller amounts of powder to help the taste be more balanced.
What is your personal opinion of the flavor of extracts that have heavily color remediated. ?

1 Like

Color remediation helps lower D9
a little bit.
The best way to keep that number low is to process material that is fresh or has been frozen after curing.
If the material is old or has gotten to hot and has a hight delta9 number say like .28
It will not be compliant.
It best to start with material with a D9 number below .11

Do you see a lot of slabs from hemp run through a CR column ?

Cbda is not a crystal forming cannabinoid
Making a true shatter without a lot of thca is pretty difficult.
I would gladly send you a sample of my
Cherry blossom concentrate.
Made with hydroponic grown hemp top flower if you would like.
I could use an honest opinion on the flavor.
Check out some other pour on my IG
@AshevilleExtracts

About 8-10% of the remaining 30% is terpenes so only 23% is fats an wax

1 Like

Always the optimist that’s why I liked u from the start!

1 Like

I am a hard working head trying to do my best and stay current. I don’t know it all but I work at the lab everyday.
I am transparent about what I do.
I put it all out there with raw real photos.
I have nothing to hide I don’t doctor up labs or photos. I am not big business and am not cooperate. Just one guy in a small room trying to create. It not a money game to me it’s more of a pride thing.

7 Likes

I’m up here in WV and would love to see a stable-ish BHO from hemp. Most of these folks don’t understand how difficult traditional hydrocarbon extraction is to process into a similar end product with hemp flower. The sappyness, the color, the D9 levels; It’s fuckin hard so aside from all these folks, great job as far as I’m concerned, sir. I’d love to try it, though. We did one that came out around .8 D9 and was made from frozen material that clocked in around .14. The only way to use it would be to spike it with isolate. So I understand the hemp BHO struggle. Thanks for the CRC tip, btw.

2 Likes

keep doing your thing homie theyre hating. theres clear improvements in your work and this is the first one that actually looks tasty… youre exactly correct about balancing color with taste. looks like youre dialing it in.

3 Likes

I’ve extracted plenty of Ringo’s gift cannabis flower and trim. It’s not hemp. It’s usually very sappy.

If you want shatter I have a few ideas.

First would be a simple decarb to CBD,
2nd would be to cold crash and decant the terps then redissolve cannabinoids in butane and pour.

Good luck!

3 Likes