solvents in southern oregon

Kick rocks and skip asshole! You may have a few of these fine folks fooled, not I Mr. Spammer.

1 Like

i must have missed something @Demontrich im getting ready for the popcorn

1 Like

He does spam very well.

Edited
Wait for the hypocrites to chime in any minute now.

1 Like

I recently got some iso from the hydrocarbon company and it had a very bad chlorine smell while distilling it. It hasnt effected anything made with it but my tank psi is way more than what it should be and even with the chiller at -40c+ im still higher psi than i feel like i should be. How much (if) would it effect my psi if the chlorine was distilled along with the iso

1 Like

Thanks @ProEndo this promo pricing is good for all of July!

Yes, we are big on deliveries. We run several trucks 24/7 out of our hub just south in CA and will be sending trucks between GP and Bay Area weekly.

In the Southern Oregon region we only have one delivery day for right now, which is Tuesday, but we can have a driver stay in the area to make runs in and around GP on Monday/Wednesday by request.

Give us a ring so we can understand your need a little better and figure out the best way to keep your supply chain strong and efficient using our RFP.

:pray::facepunch:

1-833-Pure-Gas

Sorry to hear that @Concentrated_humbold ā€¦ Be careful with industrial suppliers. If they donā€™t have any certifications on tank purity before it was filled, they would have no idea whatā€™s actually going on inside.

Product liability is a major concern when using traditional LPG handling standards to deliver instrument grade gas. This is where we are much different than industrial suppliersā€¦

All of our cylinders come with a Certificate of Analysis (on the gas) and a Certificate of Decontamination (for the cylinder). Make sure you match up the serial numbers!

You can learn more about what we do to ensure cylinder purity at www.solventdirect.com/gas

The coffee might be clean, butā€¦

!

Boo. Weā€™ve received, cleaned and refilled tanks filled from other fill plants.
When we pull the valves, there is not only residue in them, but puddles of water in them along with surface and rust particulates. The interior of extraction cylinders should NEVER be exposed to moisture, never. Even a small % of water in low grade alcohols leaves residue that corrodes the bare carbon steel on the tank interior. Want clean tanks? Give us a chance. qualityextractions.com or @jimavolt.