Solventless

I’ve looked through a lot of information but it’s coming down to buy time and I have a few inquiries for the group. Firstly, I’m planning on producing bubble hash and pressing it. I don’t care about market feasibility or projected returns. Couple of questions:

1. What micron bag for the squish?
  2. How many tiers of bubblebag are actually worth it? I’ve seen 4-8.

On the press side, looking for recommendations on a pilot level setup, 5x7 caged. Either full diy or prepurchased plates and an H frame press.

Thanks for the assist.

1 Like

I did my fair share of squishes.

120 micron shake bag and a 5gal bucket. This bucket WILL crack after 1-2 uses

Dry ice kief I use a 25 micron bag, 7g filled no blowouts. Any more than 7g, I had blowouts every time
Flower was no bag

Harbor freight 20 ton H frame press. Made DAMN!!! Sure you upgrade the hardware before using to grade 3 (iirc). If not the oem hardware will (I repeat WILL) fail and cause issues.

Head over to thcfarmer. Search my screen name for a huge thread on my build, squish times, bags, etc. I am NOT DT any longer over there.

Low temp plates
3x5 worked much better than the 4x7. I’ve tested both.

6 Likes

You are my hero. Thank you greatly.

2 Likes

If your in the squish game for profit, you may want to take 3 steps back and reevaluate it.

I barely made a profit. I ended up selling my kit for a decent return.

3 Likes

Squish is for medicinal purposes. Several family friends as well as myself. Tired of all the smoke and I don’t feel like playing with alcohol or hydrocarbons. Passion project you could say. Plus I’m pheno hunting so mid grade phenos can get hashed. I may make some CBD squish next year for similar reasons.

4 Likes