Solventless Hemp Processor Seeking Clients [Bubble Hash]

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick Akins and I run ACPCO. I mechanically separate trichomes from flower and trim and collect cannabinoids primarily in their acid forms. These trichomes are freeze dried and can be sold as is(when compliant), or blended/infused into end consumer products.

I am currently seeking new clients with premium flower to be run and turned into bubble hash and/or tinctures, capsules, topicals, etc. I am currently able to run 100lbs/month in small batches with a 10lb minimum.

My rate is $120/lb of raw flower, and yields are not guarenteed. It is supremely important to only send your best quality material; smalls work great but they need to be frosty. I do not create the hash, I can only collect from what’s available in the material. If there’s only an ounce of trichome heads left in your lb, that’s all you’ll get. It may be less than that. This largely depends on the initial harvested quality of the material as well as how it has been handled from that point until it reaches me. If it has been handled roughly, or stored improperly, HARVESTED TOO EARLY, or is in some other way compromised, don’t send it to me. You will be disappointed and I will not offer refunds for my time and effort spent on whatever is sent.

A good test for you to do at home to test potential yields is to put about 10g-14g of flower in a Mason jar with ice cubes and water. Let it sit in the fridge for 15-20min then shake it vigorously for 15 minutes. Set it back on the counter/in the fridge for 10 more minutes and then pick up the jar gently and look at the trichome heads settled on the bottom of the jar. This mimics my process on a small scale and will give you an idea of the yield to be expected. If you don’t see anything, or barely anything, don’t send that one.

I have developed a method to make non compliant hash compliant again with the addition/blending of more cannabinoids and can perform this for you for the additional associated fees involved with procuring the necessary material, running it, and formulating/testing a compliant hash blend. I won’t just leave you hanging.

All my analysis services are run through New Bloom Labs which offers affordable service and fast turnaround times. The initial potency test is included with my fee, but additional tests will come at further expense. Full panel testing is available, but costly in material.

I generally have the best results with indoor and greenhouse grown flower but I will run outdoor field grown hemp if it is of high quality and not mass produced for crude oil. Perform the jar test if you are unsure.

DO NOT SEND ME ANY FLOWER THAT HAS BEEN SPRAYED WITH PESTICIDES!

DM with serious inquiries only.

Here are a few examples of my recent work:

3 Likes

Compliant bubblehash DOES exist! Excited for you!

I’ve had this on my profile since I joined F4200: “PM me your No THC flower strains. We can then live the dream of making compliant bubblehash!”

3 Likes

Here’s a few sorta blurry macro shots showing the level of cleanliness that can be expected from 45u-159u full spectrum bubble hash coming from me.

8 Likes