Solventless CBGa Processing Pandemic Special

You can get cbga crumble that’s only slightly less potent than this for like $1250 per/kg

Not the same product obviously, but potency wise is basically In the same range as this. (and is full spec not iso)

I don’t see where this would be a good deal. But maybe for some super granola market (Who loves hemp and solventless). Will defiantly be ultra niche

5 Likes

My point is isolate is better, it isn’t hot for D9 like your product is and is easier to work with when making gummies since it doesn’t contain carbon

3 Likes

The isolate hemp product market is pretty saturated right now, but if that’s what you wanna do I won’t stop you.

I don’t think we need to turn this into a whole solventless vs isolate thing, it might get nutty

:joy::rofl::joy: shows what you know bro CBDa and CBGa isolate is absolute fire right now can’t even keep it stocked its going so fast, good thing my lead times are only a week and not a month or I’d probably miss out on this gold rush

1 Like

That’s pretty impressive

It’s more of a price per point thing, and a cannabinoid concentration thing really. I don’t think anyone is trashing you, they are only trying to let you know that your business model could use some changing if you intend to carry on…

However no one is to say that you CAN’T make it! It’s possible, but as you’re being told not likely

2 Likes

I appreciate your input

HIs biggest issue is he’s trying to pay himself more then 10k of the 16k just to do the work

How many water hash techs make 10k a month :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I know guys can be really successful making isolate and stuff, but that’s just not my bag. I am simply a hash man.

I’m not a tech

Many that wish it for sure!

That being said, if you can find a process to get compliant hemp rosin I’m sure you would have a winner. But if you follow some of the threads here you’ll see it’s just not that simple. With isolation you’re excluding the D9 (hopefully) in the final product making it compliant.

Compliance is alot of the issue IMO. But again, I don’t do this for a living. I’m just a cheerleader at this point

1 Like

This deal sounds like its to hire a tech tbh

3 Likes

At 5 pounds a day yes you are

2 Likes

When I build more equipment I can lower my rate. Until then, this is what I’ve got.

Just don’t take what’s being said as an attack. I promise the people you have chatting here are certainly worth listening to! Take it as a critique, and try to meet the recommendations. Again, just my opinion.

And TheWillBilly has some of the most fire rosin around for the record!

1 Like

The price of the flower is fucking the deal breaker.

Solventless tolling I can understand being a labor of love but 20 business days and weekends off for a month at 10k+ and I think anyone here would be trying for it.

What do you think it should be? I can’t get it for less than $5507

I just think you say buy your flower and add your rates to not mix those two. The you solving the flower seems like where the issue can arise. Show them options without or BYOF pricing side by side and add value and your guarantees on that link you’ve got.

3 Likes