Solventfree pesticide remediation

so, it’s just crystallization for purity. confirmed?

4 Likes

I’m sure it could be possible, anything’s possible lol

I’m not a chemist so I wouldn’t know, which is why I’m in the solventless field. The most chemistry knowledge I have is basic to what I’ve been exposed to. I’ve never had to chance to distillate yet :frowning: only bho extraction and promoting crystalline growth is even in my wheel house of knowledge. I’d love to learn more which is why I’m here studying some different diamond teks

There is a lot to be learned here. Being more open about your process will get more answers and help people understand What you are thinking and trying to achieve. Youre losing 20-50percent of product you remediate it could beneficial to ask your peers on how to further remediate the mothers liquor to acceptable levels so there is minimal loss after remediation.

2 Likes

have you tried ph precipitation the last thca out of your remaining liquor? is that precipitate ‘pesti free’ as well?

1 Like

No I haven’t. My lab was a closet. Then a small garage. Now it’s back to a closet lol.

Although I don’t see why adjusting the waste oils overall ph couldn’t precipitate out the remaining THCa, but it’s probaly only 4-6% total volume. It might not be cost effective

1 Like

Anybody whom would like me to prove my methods or process I am more the willing to you provide evidence of said process, but this is a business not a charity and I can only work with licensed entities.

1 Like