Solvent prices

What prices is everyone getting their solvents for.
I know BVV is doing $850 for 120# of isobutane Extractor depot does something like $500 for 120# of it. I got quoted at $750 for 100# of isobutane or ntane as well

Love me some @SolventDirect :gem:

3 Likes

Praxair 70/30 mix $800 for 100#

1 Like

@SolventDirect has guaranteed clean gas and cleans their cylinders every refill. Can’t recommend them enough. Their prices are pretty much unbeatable as well, and they do drop gate delivery. What more could you ask for?

3 Likes

How fast can they get you gas? I prefer local distributors for my must-have consumables…

1 Like

Thanks for the love ladies and gents. We do it for you guys. :pray::facepunch:

Where are you located Mids? We have same-day deliveries up and down most of the west coast and we are 2-3 days across the rest of the US.

While we do a lot of same-day deliveries, taking delivery on regionally scheduled days is the most cost effective.

We use really cool software to map out national freight lines and constantly re-calculate the most reliable carriers in the fastest lanes delivering across North America.

We take cash, card and check anywhere in the US.

We also utilize really cool tracking software to keep our clients up to date on their deliveries down to the minute, just like uber.

We only service extractors and know how important your production is, we’d love to show you how reliable and consistent delivery of high purity solvents will help you save time and money on production so you can focus on the important things like your business and your brand. :facepunch:

Check us out at @solventdirect or www.solventdirect.com to learn more.

1 Like

What is praxair doing to prevent benzene and heavy metal accumulations inside their cylinders? Or what about cross contamination between each customer?

Every one of our cylinders is decontaminated by a certified hazmat handler and checked for leaks after each refill.

Every one of our cylinders comes with a Certificate of Analysis showing our 99.75%+ impurity free hydrocarbons filled into a cylinder with signed, serialized and dated Certification of Decontamination so you know your gas wasn’t exposed to or compromised by a dirty storage vessel, fill line or cross contaminated cylinder.

We know benzene naturally occurs in LPG and is remediated to non detection to meet instrument grade standards, but the real question is how many refills without cleanings before the toxic sludge accumulations in the bottom of the cylinder hit detection levels?

Some suppliers only fill to 100 lbs and cut their dip tubes short to try to prevent you from getting every last drop so you don’t suck up these heavy metals and benzene accumulations.

We fill to the legal limits (per diagram below) on every refill with angle-cut, full length diptubes so you can get every last drop of what you paid for.:pray::zap:

https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/2/c/2c7f0f4a73e771498a13e253e517503d533891bd.mov

2 Likes

@Cannagas should have you covered

3 Likes

We are located in Tacoma, WA. I try really hard not to bad mouth other companies, but I’ll just say Praxair does not make it easy to do business with recently.

Feel free to send me (Michael) an email @ vrgaprocessing@gmail.com and shoot some quotes!

Thanks!

Thanks @hydrocarbonguru you the real homie. We have been in the gas game since 1958 and have two locations on the East and West coast giving us the ability to ship at the most competitive wholesale rates in the country.

All of our hydrocarbons and solvents are completely guaranteed and are held to the highest purity standard. We offer everything extraction- hydrocarbons, all ethanol proofs and blends, carbon chemistry media hplc solvents and more to keep every size lab running seamlessly.

Check out our Instagram @cannagassupply to see what we are all about.

3 Likes

Shot out to @SolventDirect for Sunday emergency delivery.

3 Likes