Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

@CBDOKIE also corrected my situation and made it right.

7 Likes

We could make a poll entry on this OP for each slanger

Slanger X

  • Positive experience
  • Negative experience

0 voters

6 Likes

I agree with the concept 100% but I’m not sure if I follow the method. Do you mean that this vote goes next to every slander on the forum?

1 Like

There is no good way to run a review system here beyond a poll, which we have no way to prevent being manipulated by disingenuous actors.

5 Likes

Who voted is visible too, maybe make it so they can change their vote if reconciliation is made?

5 Likes

Yeah I just accidentally voted negative already, take backs would be good. Some sort of review or star system would be good, maybe the slangers would be trusted to confirm they are actually a customer first, similar to how airbnb won’t allow you to review your guest until they review you.

2 Likes

Why can’t we pin each cbd slanger in the slanger sections. Only allow each slanger to post sales on their thread. Reviews only in their threads. Poll on the top that you can change. But a normal review plug in would be much easier. I don’t know if they make one for me this forum layout but I’ve been on plenty of cannabis forums with trading ratings for good and bad experiences.

16 Likes

Verifying purchases would be full time work imo.

1 Like

Sticky thread pinned per slanger wouldn’t be terrible. Or slanger sub forums for customers only… something I’m sure they’d pay for.

2 Likes

I like this. @sidco

14 Likes

Hear Hear
+1

2 Likes

I do too, however if there pinned at the top, who gets first pin? I see that being a problem, if its alphabetical just rename yourself “AAAcbd”

3 Likes

Maybe mods can alternate it based on the number of positive reviews. I think the title of each persons thread should specifically state every and all products they sell, so people can search based on the products they are looking for.

3 Likes

Premium vendors should get this and GLG businesses too cough

definitly but then mods have to watch for who has the most reviews…
I think there should be a seperate section, that only hemp slangers, verified vendors and GLG business (edited to include moveweights opinion) may start posts in. But anyone can comment and see.
That way when someone is writing reviews or someone posts a new product in their thread it bumps to the top.
The hemp slanger should also have the ability to edit the OP as long as they need to, with all edits history in the pencil icon of course.

But then it starts becoming like other forums… idk im up for it, i think we couls pull it off more professionally

2 Likes

You gotta allow only clients to review. Maybe since we’re trusted slingers we can include a survey with the paperwork with a pre paid postage back to the slinger that can upload the survey on here and confirmed by the buyer via comment or like. At that point that data would be available to quantify a rating based on a customer’s experience. Otherwise it’s going to be a free for all.

3 Likes

https://www.heatware.com/ was the go to in the early days of fs/ft on forums

You guys pretty much figured it out. Hemp Outlet - Future4200 is already setup to only allow slangers to create, everyone else see/reply. New standard could be Slangers only get 1 post, which they can use to keep their menu and contact info. could be nice just to keep things orderly. Right now there are no standards, slangers just make posts for what they got, people have complained about over bumping but I haven’t noticed and no one will name names.
The review system is where you lose me as an admin. A public forum is a poor place to host and resolve issues, which are always gonna come up. Most the time @Future or myself can resolve issues via PM between users. When the peanut gallery can chime in and mob rule /loudest voice takes over the battle for resolution is usually lost.

If you have a good time with a slanger, Post a review in the slangers post for the item you got, if you see someone looking for product, point them to your favorite slanger.
If you have a bad time with a slanger, let @future or myself know and the issue could be resolvable, and/or look into having a slanger removed. There is a chance making a public post about the issue is the right action and will resolve the issue. Most the time it just makes you look stupid and the company look bad for what is usually a communication problem where everyone wants to bitch and no one wants to post receipts.

8 Likes

Aaaaaaaaah-THEtetraGuyEEE

Has a nice ring to it?

3 Likes

this is very true I can see some sellers here trying to make others look bad thats for sure.

3 Likes