Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

So far we have 1 user claiming they had a good batch, 1 user claiming they had a bad batch.

Calm down Steve. A witch hunt isn’t good for anyone.

7 Likes

When are yall going to put a muzzle on him? Its like a lil ankle biter yapping away constantly

5 Likes

With all the benefits of limiting censorship come some negatives.

10 Likes

Amen brother

You don’t muzzle him you just get the big dog to bite back lol

4 Likes

Wonder if the user reporting a positive experience would have any idea if his isolate contained lipids?

Not sure witch hunt is appropriate definition given the video clearly shows lipids in the material. Maybe if the floating lipids spelled REDRUM, otherwise, I’d call it pretty good evidence of shitty isolate.

I’d also note, @Stevenvhoang bought 170kg from @Mosaic_Co-Labs which he reported as excellent suggesting this isn’t @Stevenvhoang’s first rodeo.

1 Like

How do you know that that was the isolate in question being shown steve? How do you know that?

2 Likes

I’ll be able to comment on commonwealth tomorrow.

6 Likes

How do we know stevenhoang isnt an alt account ran by mosaiclabs to slander ruderalis, and funnel business to himself?

We are suppose to assume the worst, right steve?

ima just leave this right here…

We’ll see how history treats the chipmunk chirping of @awkwardballer & @Apothecary36

But how do you know steven didnt make all of that up? You’re just assuming right?

Wonder if steve is more apart of this than we think :man_shrugging:

All of a sudden a shitty video by a bullshit account is considered better evidence than lab results by a verified slanger. Seems kinda illogical why you believe the stranger. Do they actually let you drive a car?

2 Likes

@awkwardballer does your tail jerk when you talk? asking for a friend…

I was just making a dog analogy lol

I’ll go back to smoking this sour og

1 Like

Yeah i didnt expect anything of substance from you :joy:

1 Like

The more money I find myself surrounded by the more scams I’m becoming aware of. Verified slanger doesn’t mean shit

9 Likes

And a random ass account means shit?

nah, it’s up to the purchasing party to verify the quality of goods on 100k cash orders. That’s ridiculously lazy to not do a field test. You gotta treat this shit like a cocaine deal. Cut the brick and snort the cbd

9 Likes

also its not a random account if @Mosaic_Co-Labs verified that they are a big buyer

2 Likes

Again i say, how do we know they both are not the same person? :man_shrugging: If this community is so distrustful…

I don’t think that’s the case.

@stevenvhoang definitely bought a bunch of isolate from @Ruderalis710

That would be an expensive and elaborate ploy by @Mosaic_Co-Labs just to throw some random lvl1 slanger under the bus

8 Likes