Item Model/Manufacturer: tamisium extractor Te-175
Description:
Price/MSRP: $450+shipping
Current location of item: Massachusetts
Estimated lead time: Days 3
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

Tamisium TE 175 Closed Loop Oil extractor very lightly used

Only thing missing from my kit from when I got it is the pressure gauge but they are relatively inexpensive

this unit is the original design model when new was sold for 1500 I have diligently kept up with maintenance on the system and comes with enough new gaskets to probably last 200 plus runs and will come with 3 new female quick couplings in case a seal in one goes bad you can change it out really easily and rebuild the one you take off when you get a chance with a seal replacement kit or just buy new ones like I did

everything needed for the system to run is in the kit this system doesn’t require any pumps to run comes with the fitting needed to add air to the system to pressure test and the fitting needed to add more butane as needed

Also if you want me to get the proper pressure gauge for you or need any explanation of how to use the extractor I will gladly walk you through it

5 Likes

This was my first system, nice simple way to learn the basics. You can literally run it anywhere, (although you should always run it in a safe space)

2 Likes

Very cool bong, how long does it take and what are typical yields?

I’ve only seen 2lb systems, this thing is like a tea kettle. The backpack case is icing.

1 Like

Lol it’s a nice piece it takes about an hour to run complete I would get typically 10-12 grams a run nice little hobbyist setup lol

3 Likes

Ideal for a car or van dwelling farm wook looking to safely learn a new craft, best paired with a mason jar or 1 gal vacuum chamber

4 Likes

Yeah I used a 3 gallon with it with a glass lid only because I was also doing stuff with alcohol

I hate this machine

2 Likes

DM’d ya

Is this beauty still available?

No sorry it’s been sold I’m not sure how to change the status of the item on here

2 Likes

got you

1 Like

Item sold