SOLD PRICE DROP - $115,000 - 6" POPE Stainless Steel WFE Turnkey System w/Spares SOLD

PRICE DROP - NOW $115k!

6" Stainless Steel Pope Wiped Film Evaporator, fully functional, in like-new condition.
Increased heat transfer of stainless steel over glass allows this unit a confirmed 5-7Lph throughput, with a distillate output of 3-5Lph; room for increasing these numbers with some experimentation on parameters.
Comes with all original parts and components, with some additional, including:

• Two (2) Julabo 600F heating/chilling circulators
  • Cacajen CVP36 21CFM Rotary Vane Pump
  • Diffusion pump with cooling system and manifold for quick return to deep vacuum
  • Spares for all glass and SS parts and adapters so you’ll never have to shut down production to wait for crucial part replacements.
    Outfitted with gear pumps for continuous input and output, with a modified outlet path for continuous distillate harvest with more efficiency and less mess.

Operated in a licensed commercial cannabis extraction facility for approx. 3-4 weeks.
Comes with updated SOP created by experienced operators over a substantial period of trial and error. In-person or remote introductory training session included, depending on purchaser location.
I have a spreadsheet with a complete list of parts and spares upon request. Thanks y’all!

price dropped to $105k!! link here SOLD Price Drop! $105k down from $125k - Pope 6" SOLD

You sell this I assume? If so how much out of curiosity? I’m looking at purchasing this exact model used. Thank s in advance.

i believe we let it go for $80k. best of luck!

thanks for the response.

1 Like