SOLD - Nanoemulsion Suite 15K All in One LOT

SOLD. Sorry y’all.

bump-

11 Likes

on the spray dryer do you have an idea how much it can produce a day ?

1 Like

Is says 2000ml per hour

2 Likes

Yes 2000 ml/hr .

bump-

2 Likes

Thanks for the free bump.

Have you used the spray dryer? Why does price say $2,900? Honestly, these pics are not helping your case, regardless of your sock problems.

I could be interested in spray dryer if you are willing to split-up your “suite” and the price is competitive. What’s the power requirements?

2 Likes

Yes - I will sell spray dryer on it’s own. Runs 220V - If you try and buy one of these off alibaba there will be several hundred in shipping, and then about 800-1000 on import tax. I can show you invoices. The spray dryer is still in it’s crate, otherwise there would be a better picture. I feel like when it comes to shipping/picking up having it still in it’s crate is kind of critical. I don’t know if I can put it back in pandora’s box once opened lol. So no I have not used the spray dryer. Again I can show you the receipts from when I bought it last year. It got delayed a month due to COVID(CN lockdowns) then we went into lockdown and I had to shut down my start up.

I’m confident you won’t do better than 4K for a new spray dryer. Your thoughts? Do you want me to pop the top of the crate and show you it is indeed a spray dryer in a shipping crate from CN?

Bump-

Happy Tuesday Bump. Full picture of the suite all set up coming soon.

I took a look at the manual that was sent along with my unit - that claims 1500 ml/hour. It spray dry’s a little faster than the LSP-500 can crank out nano.

Hey I put up some pictures of the crate. Let me know if I should pop the top and try and photo it top down.

@BigChefTony

Hey guys - Spray Dryer shipped out today. Down to just the nanoemulsion tech.