SOLD - Closed Loop Extractor for sale in Colorado

I built this closed loop a couple of years ago, and ran it less than 20 times before it went into storage when I moved houses and didn’t have a spot to blast anymore. Ive hung onto it with the intention of setting it back up and making my own live resin, but I likely wont have the space to set it up within the next year or two so I am putting it up for sale. I assembled this mostly from parts from BVV and OSS. I probably spent around $15k all said and done, and am listing it for $6.5k OBO. Here’s an approximate list of the larger items:

4" x 48" non-jacketed material column, has a shower head lid for even solvent distribution
4" x 48" Sleeved material column (made up of two 4"x24" spools, could double as a de-wax chamber)
2" x 24" CRC/Filtration column with dual sight glasses (sight glasses from @Killa12345 )
3" x 12" Molecular Sieve Drying Column
12" x 12" Collection Pot, Jacketed Hemispherical Bottom with 1/2" Drain valve
TRS21 Recovery Pump (less than 10 hours on it)
12" Fan with anti static ducting (BHOgart)
Stainless Steel Rolling Rack to mount it all too (OSS)
Two 10" Stainless Steel Condensing Coils
Two 6" Stainless Steel Condensing Coils
High Pressure clamps for everything
Braided SS Hosing for everything
Solvent scale (Fieldpiece SRS2C, Wireless with remote)

I am sure I am forgetting a few things that are also included, but will update the post as I remember them. Thats the jist of it, theres a good bit of extra misc pieces to really arrange this setup how ever the user chooses. Also included is a 12" splatter platter, a 4" splatter platter, a mini-extractor that comes in a little case, a few smaller solvent tanks, regulator for nitrogen assist, stainless steel hosing to run water or chiller fluid through the collection base, a few misc low pressure clamps, a few random spools, reducers, adapters, fittings ect…
I believe I have everything needed to adapt the system to compression fittings, and will throw a few of those fittings in with the lot. The only upgrade I would do if I was going to continue to run it would be an additional 12x12 spool on the collection (~$400 setup cost for spool, clamp, and gasket) which would double the solvent capacity per run. I sadly lost all the pictures of it fully assembled on my old phone, but perhaps I’ll put it together this week and post a few up. I also have a bag of giant magnetic stir bars that I will throw in with the lot! Please reach out with any questions at all! Located in Boulder Colorado

2 Likes

And if you’re not familiar with closed loop extraction very well (best get to learning if you’re reading this post), when fully assembled, it looks vaguely similar to this guy from open source steel:

1 Like

Shameless bump

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone! Someone make me an offer on this closed loop :smiley:

1 Like

I mounted a few things to the rack so yall could get an idea for what she looks like. The buyer will need a few pipe hangers (~$100) from OSS to get everything mounted on. A larger solvent tank is recommended, as the current one can only hold ~15lbs of solvent. Other than that, you will be ready to rock and roll.

Someone make me an offer!

1 Like

Is the 6th picture of the op a tasium?

8 Likes

Sure the fuck looks so. That’s an awesome blast from the past.

8 Likes

Good eye, that thing is the real treasure here, runs 100lbs per hour with zero wax content, I never had the pleasure (or displeasure) of running it. Got given to me for free than has sat on a shelf the last two years lol, figured I would throw it in to whoever buys the closed loop. Reading through the manual is a trip, doesnt give much direction.

2 Likes

Now that I don’t smoke nearly as much as I used to, a tasium would be fucking rad to own, just big enough to have a decent amount, but small enough to not worry too much about safety (still understanding that basic procedures still need to be followed)

Cool item dude, hopefully someone scoops all this up.

5 Likes

Trying to google this term yielded nothing but a bunch of advertisement/promotion for an Asperger’s friendly clothing line inspired by fidget spinners…What’s a tasium?

1 Like

Hahaha that is surprising to hear, it is an old mini “closed” loop extractor. I am not sure if the company that made them is still around

2 Likes

Still around I guess, they have kits where you can buy silicone heating elements for recovery

@EHO_AZ, had to look for ‘tasium extractor’ im your google search.

Edit: to answer your question though, tasium was/is a small scale bho extractor, the whole setup is what you see in the picture.

2nd edit: @LordanLabs, I’ll stop clogging you sales thread up lol.

2 Likes

Haha all good man, Ive got a few different guys off craigslist who are both pending sale for the closed loop right now. I will update the post when its sold. But for now, still available!

I will let you know if who ever purchases it has no use for the tamisium, its all yours for $20 plus whatever the shipping cost is to get it to ya

5 Likes

Fuck yeah brother, I’d put it to use for sure!

Good luck on the sale!

2 Likes

Happy to read you might have a sale @LordanLabs nice!

Hope u get the tami @Curious_Roberto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both the Craigslist guys want to trade weed and a dirt bike, considering the flower market is absolutely destroyed right now I think Im going to have to pass even though what they are offering is a pretty good deal for me. In the spirit of the industry, Im gonna go ahead and price drop this setup to $5,500 OBO

Someone take this shiny closed loop home!

3 Likes

how much for the tamisium? Want that to put on display haha @LordanLabs

6 Likes

Closed loop sold for $5500, guy is coming to scoop it on sunday, Ill let you know if he takes the mini extractor with him!

3 Likes

Hells yeah, thanks bro!

I’ll snatch it up if he doesn’t pick it up for sure.

(more importantly, I’m glad you found a buyer!)

2 Likes