SOLD 3 lb inline extractor, bidirectional SOLD

I’d rather mess around with fractions then look at this thang collect dust :rofl:

Oh my

1 Like

I own the 5Lb system made by extract solutions same website you bought yours from, it works well I have been running for about 6months now with good success. I taught myself how to run the machine and a lot of reading on the forums. over all great product and holds up to its name.

3 Likes

I have a China rotovap 5L I would trade. This is the same model. Except mine does have handles , it doesn’t. It’s packed away now. Would you ship that thing to NorCal?

How can it be both bidirectional AND top fill?

If that’s the OEM word salad, do they not know that of which they speak?

Does that speak to the quality of their rigs?

2 Likes

I’ve got this stuff for trade if you want to trade…
Partial 2L Lab Society SPD setup - Classifieds - Future4200

I’ve got some SPD gear to trade if you want to trade?

I just want the cls to break down and add to my Frankenstein cls. My SPD stuff just sits in a box.

1 Like

Same for me, pretty much… I have a 500ml spd setup, and don’t really need any of 2L stuff I’ve got. I’m just trying to get things I’ll use versus just shit just sitting there.

Heard that, this has been a shit year for everyone but I’m not in the normal everyone loop. It’s been a shit year for us. More valves more problems. I was fighting bad gas from March to August. Switched to bigger non jacketed tubes and was just sucking liquid gas into the pump, recked the bearings plus contaminated gas and product. Both my cmep pumps are fuct and I hate the trs21’s loud and hot!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that homie! I hope things pick up for you…

1 Like

The butane floods from the top.
I guess you can’t use the word too fill. Got it captain

Pending sale
I’ll remove when it is gone

1 Like

right, except for the part where “Bi-directional” means it can also be flooded from the bottom. meaning it is not “top fill” or “top flood”

if bidirectional is also top fill, it is bottom fill as well.

suggesting OEM doesn’t grok.

same page yet?!?

well…that sort of sounds like more than 80% theoretical capacity.

no, I’ve got no issue with top fill vs top flood. unless you’re talking a bidirectional top flood. in which case we’re back where we started. it doesn’t make sense unless you call it a top flood bottom flood bidirectional…and that’s just fucking stupid. k

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: you ok ?

1 Like

For all the people asking for pictures lol

2 Likes

Nope. :shushing_face:

Is for flooding from a direction other than top. Or from top. Aka bi-directional.

Better now…

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You should rename the thread :joy::joy::joy:

3LB Bi-Directional CLS.

1 Like

that might have been a better approach…

Edit: done. should I explore if it has “on column recovery”?

with that second port on top, it looks like it could… as top flood, bottom flood, AND bi-directional :thinking:

3 Likes