@obxcbdllc

@samuraisam33

2 Likes

@quail.extracts

1 Like

@DocMolecule

I got locked out yesterday for my business account. :man_shrugging:
Dicks… going through the “process” now of appealing. :-1:

Social media is very powerful from a business standpoint but you hit the nail on the head with the informative part cause that drive people to tour page and drive more people to your business overall

The only problem with social media and this industry in particular is getting your page shut down, which for our company has had a definite chilling effect on our desires to share

1 Like

I know the terms and conditions prohibit drug usage but I see a plethora of pages with blatant mj use from entertainers and more so I’m hoping a page strictly gear toward information shouldnt be an issue unless your brigaded by people reporting you

lol yeah, you’d think thats how it works. They wont take down pages that actually promote drug use, but have no issues taking down hemp industry pages under the guise of “promoting drug use”

we no longer can have a facebook due to this, whenever we didn’t actually break any rules od theirs

my guess is that we are a threat to their advertisers. Seen a lot of Rx ads on FB

Ig/facebook is bias and it’s a reality but my ig is music and hip hop based so I’m looking to convert my followers into customers, im hoping they are less conservative minded

I wanna thank all you for making great things happen in this industry I hope someday every state can connect without the great law barrier I currently am squishing around so I just try post free theplant stuff and finally legal hemp :wink: so I’m me on insta an d feel free to check out @dadsdirtydabs​:call_me_hand:thanx again everyone

Would love to follow as many people from the forum as possible!
I’m @tetra_nugs on IG.

I haven’t posted much lately, I need to get back on my social media game

2 Likes

this is cool. always looking to meet like minded folks in the game. and I like to look at pictures of hash!

1 Like

@greenmachine_labs

honestly id be ok with interstate commerce remaining illegal. Nationally legal mj would only lead to massive amounts of homogenization

1 Like

Give me a follow! I share a lot of our sales and new products on my personal page

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1lhk17qc3glus&utm_content=8pe41

@procan_labs

@sidco_cat how about you?

1 Like

@dirtysouthdisty

1 Like

Hhhmm my friend I probably agree however by my choice I am somewhat tied down w/family in this unfortunate state so to be able to speak open and free of our passion would greatly benefit many many of our sacred and scared to stand up community it is unfortunate for this terrible devide of extrodinary individuals much respect I have to live the BM so I definitely get it :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:level up all happy new year

1 Like