Social Media sharing? Is that allowed?

I hope this isnt against the rules but I’d like to follow my fellow 4200 members on social media if that’s cool with you guys…go ahead and share your Instagram @name and I’ll follow you…

3 Likes

most people have their instas in their profiles

4 Likes

Yea but maybe it’s my app I use to view the site everything is condensed and the drop menus dont display social and I didnt want to be weird and follow somebody unprompted

1 Like

Just followed ya.

2 Likes

Followed…

1 Like

I would share mine, but nothing is posted yet. All i have done so far is clean up crude into tincture and make lotion. Not exactly IG flexing material

4 Likes

I’d also like to follow a lotta people on here. Y’all are smrt lol.
Mine’s @zizzleb

Edit: its not showing the underscores in my name. There is an underscore between the @ and the Z and then another underscore after the B, at the end. Can’t figure out how to make it show up lol.

2 Likes

@Pharmex_oregon and @fatdogcbd. Mostly hash pics and legislation updates. Not as active as I used to be, that infinate scroll can get addicting.

2 Likes

Just followed you bro. I build labs and freezers.

Good luck

2 Likes

I found you

1 Like

Just followed you. I’m @RiverleafCBD

@badcookieextracts

A bunch of people did, I’m surprised haha. I followed back. :metal:t3:

1 Like

Yea alot of people just added me with out responding

3 Likes

@procan_labs

Thanks!

2 Likes

@mj_martini

Lots of pictures from the lab, CBD crystallization CBG, timelapse crustal growth, etc.

1 Like
"I would share mine, but nothing is posted yet. All i have done so far is clean up crude into tincture and make lotion. Not exactly IG flexing material"

Learn from my and others mistakes. Document what you do, lots of pictures, videos, etc. evven if you don’t post them. One day you will be glad you have a record of your progress, both for personal reasons as well as professional.

You’d be surprised at all the insignificant little things you take for granted everyday now (even “just” doing crude clean up and lotions), that you will look back on as special and miss.
And if thats too sappy to admit, just stick to the fact that any half-decent scientist keeps thorough, detailed records of everything that takes place in the lab.

6 Likes

ive got records a plenty im just not wasting time publicly posting stuff until it’s uniquely informative or substantially different than the content already available. I am still learning so i dont feel qualified to teach

2 Likes

@c_errl , just followed

I’m me on IG :wink:

1 Like