SoCal Consulting / Networking

Hi all,

I’ve been a member for some time but unfortunately took a 2 year break from extracting and can’t remember my original account for the life of me.

I am visiting LA from Canada for a few weeks to explore and gain knowledge on the current state of the industry here.

I am looking for a consultant with experience with California licensing, and able to answer questions on processes and available opportunities.

If anyone else from the industry wants to connect down here I am more than willing to share knowledge as well as open to hearing all opportunities you may have available. I have capital ready and would like to start down here. I can confidently say thankfully to GLG, Future4200, and my mentors at home I could out extract and out grow half of the shit for insane prices on these shelves.

Appreciated

2 Likes

The current market is fairly volatile and turning in to a race to the bottom because there is so much boof flower and trim from the hedge fund boys that was being diverted out of state. No one at the dispo wants their $500 poop “dep” pounds and their horrible trim is only good for distillate. Many are projecting an extinction event this fall among those producers. Buy a failing one for pennies on the dollar.

8 Likes

Appreciate the insight and I will keep an eye out