So my dad has colon cancer yes. Another one these....

So my dad has colon cancer. So idk even know how to feel yet , more numb than anything. So let’s get to the point. Its large cancerous mass that’s spread outside the mass and they have him on at moment notice surgery to remove some of his colon.

So what im after is what can we do natural w cannabis to help after he heals or even during healing. Idk if he will have to have chemo yet but we may get there

What’s been thought to eat cancer, is it tons of CBD, …thc, thca , cbg? What’s ur guys thoughts

And first off I didnt think it be right to high Jack someone else’s fam cancer threads.

And also idk if my brain can work to use the search bar at the moment I need my fam and online fams help

:poop::disappointed_relieved: :green_heart::facepunch: we gonna stay positive man I think that has a lot to do with it also

BTW GUYS ID NEVER ASK THIS BUT IM DOWN TO TAKE ANY SAMPLES THAT ANYONE CAN GIVE OR DONATE. I KNOW HE WILL BE READY TO TRY NEW THINGS

He already eats good,no.cigs, barely even smokes bud anymore. Hes never dabbed .

I have 1000 gelatin caps half mg size I think. Will these work for suppositories or down the mouth only.

Man guys im sorry for asking so much in one thread but I’m kinda overhauled right. Lmk what anyone thinks pleasee or personal experience.

9 Likes

Man I wish I had something for ya. But all I got is my condolences brother.
I’m not much of an authority on cannabis killing cancer. I’m sure there are more educated people on here that are. A lot of people have claimed that cannabis has cured thier cancer. But all say it helps with daily life regardless.
Hope you find something though. And truly wish I help.

1 Like

Sure I’d love to assist you; shoot me an addy and I’ll send you a carepackage.

I’ve made many tinctures for those suffering with terminal illnesses; a good place to start is a tincture with CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, and THCA

If your father is struggling with pain I would recommend the addition of both d8 and d9 to the above list;

shoot me an address I’ll send you some stuff; you must provide your own THC as I cannot ship that legally everything else however I can supply you with.

10 Likes

My prayers are with you, but unfortunately I can’t say sure enough that any of it will help to cure the cancer, but there is good research about the anti-emetic properties of thc which is why it’s prescribed to chemo patients sometimes to treat nausea and vomiting.

CBD and CBG have actually been noted to be pro-emetic in contrast potentially increasing the prevalence of vomiting.

1 Like

I have cbd tinctures at 50mg/ml and 100mg/ml
I also have a bunch of Cbd isolate I can send yah.

4 Likes

Yeah so the few ppl I talked to that believe it cures cancer are conspiracy nuts lol. But I have heard it time and time again positive things w cancer so now I’m ready to learn this part

btw thanks so much for the out reach guys. If wasn’t for my real fam and online fam I wouldn’t make it.

most my thoughts w canna and cancer I thought myself it just boost moral kept them.eating during chemo, but some ppl really believe thca cbg AND others are eating cancer

1 Like

Take it easy man, and stay strong for your oldman. Pmed ya

4 Likes

Some ppl think CBC or cbn something in acidic form helps

Probably spoof but worth shot

My cancer peeps like the CBD/THC salve, CBD tincture, and a CBDa/D8/D9 cart I make…super light on D9…very good for people with no D9 tolerance.

Holler at me if you need anything bud

2 Likes

I’ve got thc salve too!

1 Like

While trying to find verification to those claims I encountered these two documents. One mentions CBN, but isn’t referring to the CBN we’re all thinking of. The other is actually focused on synthetic cannabinoids.

*Columbianadin Inhibits Cell Proliferation by Inducing Apoptosis and Necroptosis in HCT116 Colon Cancer Cells - PMC

*https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/can.2018.0065

2 Likes

I’m sure I can let go of some of my collection. I don’t have a ton of CBN but it’s worth trying a little out first. At the very least it may help with pain or general sense of well-being. The labs say it also has some CBC in it so hey why not. I also have an abundance of CBD isolate among other miscellaneous things

2 Likes

I made stuff for my dad, he has colon cancer and blood cancer. Kinda full spec high cbd capsule. 1mg serving. I took my dimond pour off, concentrate, and cbd isolate with grapeseed oil. Ill have to find the the formula if you want. It helped with pain and helped him sleep. Didnt cure anything though

2 Likes

I have 20-30g rso/crude (winterized/decarbd) I can send ya. I just have to get the spin bar out of the jar

6 Likes

RSO is the original cancer killer. Lots of info online and people’s personal testimonies about curing cancer. Research out of Israel indicates terpines are crucial. That would indicate full spectrum is important. As far as what strain for each type of cancer, they are working on that also in Israel, they have released some info. I’m sure others are working on this, some in Weed the People on Netflix. Not all are just about $.

1 Like

Mine is not “full spectrum” crude. It’s already been winterized. I didnt even think about that part.

2 Likes

Some initial recommendations might be limiting consumption of gluten and sugar. These tend to mess with the GI tract and the body’s ability to properly metabolize beneficial nutrients and compounds.
Rebuilding the gut is always beneficial. Aloe Vera, L-Glutamine, Turmeric. RSO has shown many promising benefits as well.
Research Warburg Effect.
I hope this helps.

1 Like