So I heard you guys like filling carts

I see, I got swindled on my socorex. Doesn’t change the fact that the metric threading is female and the farmer calls for male :cry:

4 Likes

2̶0̶ 16 more hsw in stock!

3 Likes

@qma
@cart.farm

Where y’all at?

2 Likes

Lmfaoooooo the guy that blocked me? The same dude that uses a single nozzle machine? Ok

2 Likes

Lol yeah, kiss filling, he showed a video of it on speed 10

1 Like

Strange im also blocked on the healing alchemist page… Which is weird cause Carmen is a part of the same lady stem group my partner is :face_with_monocle:

This thing doesn’t wow me for 10k though. Also you can swap from darts to carts on a cartfarmer just fine :rofl:

3 Likes

Tell him that’s my reply

8 Likes

Game on? I told him you were blocked so we’ll see what comes of it

2 Likes

@qma

2 Likes

He made a account here to reply to @qma but is waiting for his post to be approved

Any lvl 4 or mod wanna help get this race going?
@sidco
@ky_cbd
@Killa12345

2 Likes

My money is on @qma all day!!!
Gotta back my Florida Peeps!!! And if he loses I’ll track homie down and kick his filling machine… Real Hard like…

3 Likes

I wanna see a real life manufacturer race! The offers on the table & waiting to be approved let’s watch the battle begin!

2 Likes

We can’t adjust trust levels like that. The user needs to complete these steps :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

He just told me post was waiting approval?

1 Like

Tell him to spend 30 minutes reading, and try again?

3 Likes

I sent him the discourse from above & told him

1 Like

Works great, we can fill 2000/day comfortably if using snap top carts, 1000/day screw on but with other tasks happening. We have the 1L version, very accurate. Temps and time are important, and include extra to fill the line if you’re doing more than the 50

Had to hop in here for myself. The machine is 7k. 6k if u buy it in crypto. And I’ll happily race the cart farm. Especially in a large race. Let’s do 800ml, one batch, with ur stock machine vs my stock machine. We can do it on live. See who can do 800 syringes quicker

6 Likes

I will happily provide all the hosting / streaming services for this.

5 Likes

I’ll one up you using a crippled wook hahahahaha

How mad will you be when the 700 dollar machine beats the 7000 dollar machine hahahahahaha

7 Likes