So I heard you guys like filling carts

Make sure you check out @square_root_pharms

https://www.instagram.com/square_root_pharms/

3 Likes

Anyone ever encountered a HHH code when turning on the heating pad for the reservoir? It’s always turned on and gone straight to my preset temperature. Tonight it’s showing HHH and then when I hold “set” it shows: CP, LA, HA, and PU. If this was in the manual I apologize. Any help would be greatly appreciated

HHH means that the temperature probe got unplugged or failed. Is this the soft shell controller (OLD STYLE) or hard shell controller (new style)?

2 Likes

I believe it’s the hard controller. I just found that the black wire connection at the heating pad was crimped under the ring. Have it working laying flat now, going to try fixing it with some electrical tape hopefully. Is there two separate wires running on the inside there?

edit–tape worked. thanks for the quick reply

2 Likes

Anyone here using the cf50 got any insight into what temp you’re using? Also, does anyone have any problems with leaks out of the ptfe gaskets where the reservoir screws on and/or where the luer lock screws onto the body? I’ve tried tightening both things but no matter how tight I get it I still get leaks.

Also @qma if I order a 250 reservoir does the heat pad come with it?

80-90c depending on if you are using d8 or d9

Sounds like an internal oring failure. Use the green oring inside the cart farm repair kit

It might be a bad thread connection. We can do a reservoir swap to make sure. Text me your order number and “Bunkmorland future” and I can send you the return label.

March 2021 shit only. If you are reading the following at a time OTHER than March 2021 the following is irrelevant.

I am at least a month away from having any more controllers for heat pads. So when you order the cf 250 reservoir, you also have to order a mondo line and adapter, a hsw unimatic, and a briskheat 101040l with a compatible controller

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I can’t find the email which contains my order number, might have gotten purged by accident. Would it be safe to put ptfe tape on the threads to ensure a better connection? Maybe put a softer viton o-ring between the body and the reservoir? I’ll also try kicking my heat down a little bit, I’m a little over your suggestion.

@qma bro this is gonna sound crazy but my freaking reservoir has a crack in it, like hairline size. I’ll try and find my order slip tomorrow, should I text the number on your site?

Yessir! Thanks for saving me the troubleshooting

No problem it was driving me freaking nuts. Had to figure it out. Thanks again. I’m sure once this is fixed I’ll love this thing even more.

1 Like

I will suck someone’s dick for an HSW unimatic body I’ve got two down right now from broken welds at the reservoir and I got thousands of carts to fill lol

3 Likes

@square_root_pharms

A lot of farm supply stores stock them too I believe

3 Likes

Here too
https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=c64f6e70-a316-4b03-8880-c4c13aa7cad9
You want the 2ml

1 Like

The first one won’t sell to the public the second one is out of stock Thanks I already saw those though

I know one but im holding out for that gift card

Homies got em all day…

1 Like

Tractor supply has something similar

The socorex has brass springs and the wrong type of connection. You can make a 20% more expensive farmer with 30% of the flow! Not worth it for me tbh

The premium socorex dosys units utilize all stainless and other gras to us materials, they have a threaded adapter as well.

I like and dislike certain aspects from both.

1 Like

Its hard to see the brown tint from the photo

1 Like