So am I stupid and misinterpreting the law, or is high THCa "hemp" ok now?

I’m seeing people selling 1:1 flower out of Tennesse that is <.3% for d9 but 6%+ on THCa

I know there’s some flexibility in the testing numbers, and it might be allowable under state rules, but there’s no way this stuff can cross state lines legally right?

1 Like

Correct all of the state laws with thca grey areas will soon be subject to change . The thing is that thca readily converts to delta 9 with just time so its really not that great of a loophole . Its like saying i have 99% thca diamonds fully compliant less than .3% delta 9 . In oregon it has been the same way that is why everyone was curious if there even is any decent strains that passed testing . You want total thc ( thca × .88 + delta 9) to be legit across state lines for transport

3 Likes

I am in the process of dumping all non total T compliant smokable, seems like a great opportunity for laws to be mass enforced once those new regulations go into place.
Much respect to the farmers out there at this point in the game pushing through with such uncertainty ahead.

4 Likes

check out the screenshot I posted some time ago… @Kingofthekush420 and I were chatting about this before, although I’m not sure if his position has changed - tagged him for ya. I was sent the wrong seeds, they were sourced as hemp, grown as hemp, and passed D9 testing in a D9 state (not total THC). THCa was 10% and D9 was only 0.14%… I considered the rewards and pondered the risks, then ultimately destroyed the plant. in retro, I’m happy with this decision and would do it again if faced with a similar situation. definitely cannot cross state lines if going that route in a d9 state… and the party’s over when Total THC is federally mandated.

3 Likes