Snowboarding/skiing 2021 (and now 2022) and now 2023

That’s Idaho. I’ll wait until they change their backwards ass ways.

3 Likes

I love the shape of those. Similar to my arbor. Can’t wait to ride this thing. Medium flex with their version magna traction which I’m hyped to try again. (Coming off a gnu so wondering how it compares, rode arbor prior to gnu but it’s been awhile)

1 Like

I drove through it a few times recently for work, butt clinched entire drive…

I keep my trips to a minimum, But everytime I’m there it seems pretty chill. I only saw 1 cop these last 3 trips and it was a sheriff (i usually only worry about staters)

Lol

2 Likes

I haven’t even gotten to break her in yet and she rides better than all my other boards combined. I’m all about the free riding these days and keep out of the park. I will bomb down the hill @ 50+ mph given the chance. I need to break 60-65mph one of these days

3 Likes

Hit me up if your coming to BC

5 Likes

Squaw valley and north star are in my back yard. If anyone wants to play let me know.

2 Likes

I had a good time in Boise, drove through post falls/Couer d’Alene as fast as possible

2 Likes

I’ve hit 69 a handful of times and my best run was 72 (clocked by gps so could be slightly off) back when I was a snow cat operator. I spent a bit of extra time grooming one of the stepper runs during the middle of the week when we had like 100 skiers a day max and gave it hell. Never wrecked going that fast thankfully.

3 Likes

I have to get comfortable with hitting 60 before I can attempt that 70. Huge difference between easily hitting 45-50 mph and 60-65

2 Likes

This was back in my prime, literally riding 120+ days a season, living at the mountain, doing absolutely nothing but riding hard.

I wish They had better phones back then, I had a horrible cellphone video of me doing a backflip over the snowcat one night. Build a kicker into an ungroomed run after getting a foot of snow and parked the cat under the lip and back flipped over it.

9 Likes

I worked at north star for 2 years. And rode there for a total of 5. Fucking love that place…

Also worked up at boreal for a couple years. I lived up on donner summit. Miss that shit.

3 Likes

Loveland ski area :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Meadows @ Mt Hood. Night riding

3 Likes

Got my Epic Pass. Holla at ya boy.

1 Like

yes i do

1 Like

lets brake her in!

2 Likes

My boys bindings and helmets came today! Never had bindings come in a lunch box, pretty sweet. The quality of union never gets old, Even these are built just like adult bindings…

Will get some more pics once opened up and on board

Also got my ski rack for the 4Runner In the mail today. Man, I’m fucking hyped.

6 Likes

Ill be on mt mansfield this winter

1 Like

Just looked that up. Looks like good times!

Wife’s new goggles. Anon’s, hyped on how these feel(regardless of them being a women’s goggle) Still deciding which ones I want…