Snow hash? Anyone seen this/ know how it's made?

It went something like this except made out of cardboard and duct tape, and a smaller TV LargeScreenShieldOnTV

Edit:

More accurate

7 Likes

I can see it bieng bubble how its rippled like that

If it doesn’t melt all over his hands it ain’t bubble

1 Like

6*/full melt? But not all water hash will. I know you’ve seen the Frenchy videos of him rolling bubble hash in his bare hands (:face_vomiting:) and it not melting. I know he called it sieving, but it’s the same thing

2 Likes

Yeah but if it’s got a lack of color like that stuff in the video it would be 6* for sure which is what leads me to believe that ain’t no bubbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - hella clean hash like that would stick like a motherfuckaaaaa

I think the sieving was when he was breaking the frozen chunks up into the drying portion - the rolling might have been the old school charas method - I was always partial to using his hot bottle technique to keep it all clean

3 Likes

His partial decarb with hot ass water. And I think he called his extraction sieving.

And ya the video is definitely trying to imply it is more than just regular hash.

Buuuuut. If it was ground up thca, it’d stick to him more, too. I want to know

Had a very similar result when washing a strain that was clearly harvested early :slight_smile:

The hash clumped up within a couple of minutes of being out of the freezer dryer, even with cold plate and 64°F room!

2 Likes

I’d have to agree this is like muffins cut off and sold I’ve seen it done I don’t think this is a+ stuff out there it’s prob Unpurged muffins

I thought snow hash was water hash made with snow

3 Likes

As a canadian i can confirm ice water hash using snow is a thing.

4 Likes