Smoke Must GO! $100 per in 5 pound packs. Ready to ship!

Smokable Sales Packet.pdf (3.0 MB)

Multiple Strains left from 2020 Harvest.
$100 per pound in 5 pound packs.

Super dank great nose.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsoutions.com
970-216-3903

6 Likes

MOQ?
Oddly enough I’m in the market for some smokeable. However 5 pounds should last me a year! That being said I’m only in the market for 1 pack

4 Likes

Could you post a picture that actually somewhat shows the quality?

2 Likes

Well I got you sir! If you could please provide me with an email address to send over an invoice to and also your shipping information. I will start processing your order and get you tracking today. Thank you.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com

2 Likes

In the document attached to the original post is a picture document of the current flower I have in stock. I took another quick one with my phone for you as well. Thank you.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutuons.com

2 Likes

Do you have anything <.2%tthc?

1 Like

Yes,

I have some PM5 x TK that tests at 0.19 and I also have 2 different strains of CBG at have <.1%thc.

Thank you.

Chase

Send me some more info on what you got broski looking for good color nice structure

1 Like

200 Pounds of CBG available as well. Same price $100 per pound.
2 different strains:

Jack Frost:

Colorado Hemp Solutions LLC - Jack Frost #2.pdf (211.0 KB)

Stem Cell:

Colorado Hemp Solutions LLC - Stem Cell Smokable.pdf (158.3 KB)

Thank you.
Chase

Interested,
Send me infor.

1 Like

looks like bud…smells like bud…taste like bud…to bad it isn’t what I think of bud for the high

How much this shit is bought and sold to the high school kids?

Probably stronger than some the no crystal beasters we use to get back in the day that smelled like tea

@Capttripppp do u get high smoking this…I tried some from local head shop got a headache that’s all but didn’t look as good as the later pics

5 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t pick any of this up because I was offered some for free. I kind of feel bad for not buying any, but waste not want not. I’m just using it to help with quitting smoking, so hopefully headaches aren’t the norm. That won’t work at all!

1 Like

Chase is great to work with. I just ordered some cbd flower. Ill update when it arrives. Thanks @chs

So stupid u gotta quit smoking bc stupid country

We call that shit bammer out here. Good price though.

1 Like

this whole thing makes no sense? they have fake weed/hemp that looks and smells like dank? WHY? I dunno ive seen hemp for sale and it looks like mexi schwag. The actual weed stores here wont show you the weed until you paid??? I gota start walking my dog there daily. I see all kinds of middle aged people going into the store.

2 Likes

How much do you have available? Bump

1 Like

I have 1 more of those 5 pounds packs left.
Also a couple left over strains with random poundage on them.
Just let me know when you are after and I will make the best deal possible!

Thank you.

Chase

We have about 300+ pounds of Abacus 50-75 per pound (10 packs or better only)

We also have 250+ pounds of CBG 100-125per pound

2021 smokable to be ready by thanksgiving.

Chase