Smoke Damage and Extraction

I think we have access to the same pallet of dirt. Same goes for me, I’m shipping it out if you don’t want to buy a whole pallet.

1 Like

Honestly, I looked high and low on that website and I don’t see anything about media. I have no idea what they use. But no, it’s not from that company directly.

2 Likes

https://www.agsorb.com/tds.html taft mine RVM 24/48

Wierd, they have been pushing there product on here for awhile.

Try this one @MediaBros

1 Like

yeah. not that.

Yeah it’s mediabros

2 Likes

5 bucks says its that water treatment stuff that removes h2s

That won’t do shit to actual sulphur

1 Like

Does it work with ethanol?

He just said it’s the same stuff as @MediaBros whatever that is composed of. Probably more info on the website

Im pretty sure its that expensive water treatment stuff I’ve seen around here somewhere

Lemme try to find it

2 Likes

Interesting, stoked to see what you dig up

What about Cold Ethanol extraction → crude → roto → vac oven-> Wiped film distillation setups? Are our labs going to smell like campfire from roto’ing and baking in vac oven material that may have been exposed to smoke from the other side of a mountain? I’m not sure if we even are smoke damaged yet, but our AQI is like 3-400 constantly with so many fires nearby (20 miles?).

I’m trying to figure out if it’s just business as usual, or if we can or should preclean in some form (no idea what that could be). Its not smoke damaged, but I bet it’s got an extra terp or two the genetics didn’t bring along.

There will be two flavors. Smoke & sulpher

3 Likes

Would you guys be okay with me inserting some notable and technical info about our media that points directly to the issue of smoke tainted biomass?

I want to take a moment to be respectful of the fact that I’ve got some close friends in the PNW and CA area that really hurting right now - lost homes, and grower farms. I also want to note that many more families that have lost their homes and livelihoods recently.

I have specific info that points to our media and how it happens to work with smoke tainted crops. Included in that is the issue of the sulfurs associated with that damage and the science of how to remediate smoke & sulfur damage. An issue that will be coming up as folks start to recover.

9 Likes

Isn’t that kind of the point of this thread? I don’t see any issue, personally, and I would love to see data specifically regarding wildfire contamination (and contamination resulting from fighting said fires). The info may apply to more than just your media and help the community (while also giving yourself a bit of a sales pitch/edge in this market).

5 Likes

Burning bush kush and smelly egg cookies

1 Like

Totally… I just hate it when someone swoops in and tries to sell life insurance when there’s a hurricane. It’s gross. But in the general sense, yes, understanding the damage & process, will help all around… not just with a focus on “our” product.

So let’s go at it from that approach; give you the info that I know/learned & testing we’ve done, and give you the opportunity to make determinations. I’m obviously not the end all be all, but I hope to help in whatever way I can.

Gimme a few so I can get to this, I’m just a human trying to run around fulfilling orders and field phone calls.

P.S. it’s raining!! Finally :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i remember getting some bags that tasted and smelt of bonfires without being exposed to fires. god knows what nutes they were feeding it

1 Like

OG Smoke Dog and Super Sulfur Haze.

8 Likes

This one is gold

1 Like