Smokable Hemp 2024 🌱

Hello everyone! I am thrilled to announce the latest greenhouse CBD harvest is now available.

Skunk Berry

Platinum Legendary

Legendary

Kush Hemp

Godfather OG

Grown with love in Southern California.

1-10 $300
10+ $275
100+ $225

Smalls also available

Feel free to send over a DM with your contact information for a prompt reply, or comment on this post and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Happy to share additional pictures, videos, and COAS upon request. I hope everyone is having a great start to the month.

12 Likes

bump

Not seeing the DM available here. May be interested in Skunk Berry and Godfather. Like to see COA’s

Sending over a DM. Messaging a private account on here is like a secret handshake

bump

Tried to send DM but I see you have a private account. If you could DM me your top strains, CoA, CoC my team would very down for these.

Not just me anymore I have about 8 sales guys with me now - gonna have about 10 at first to keep it reasonable for Kratom and separate person’s LLC for the CBD and THCA flower (At least until Oct 1st here in florida)

They look very nice man. I had one of my favorite shop chains in Boca Raton (stupid money) ask me about CBD pounds. His old CBD guy bounced and he has the clients for it. If there is demand it’s no problem to get to distro in special 1/8th packaging under my buddies brand.

Discussing packaging options with a big copacker tomorrow for our flower.

1 Like

bump

which one do you think has the best nose? looks good

2 Likes

Depends on preference, but I really like the Platinum Legendary.

1 Like

hemp

Can you dm me?

DM Sent,
bump

Hit me up. Wanting some greenbouse hemp

2 Likes

DM Sent

Hey @shattertramp i was wondering if you still had flower available ? Looking for high quality hemp thanks in advance!

PSA: I do not have “THCa flower” for sale.

That being said, plenty of flower available, and will have limited availability of about a dozen fresh light dep CBD/CBDv strains when they are done curing in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Some of us are waiting for this lovely greenhouse to finish up :slight_smile:

Awesome , what strains do you have currently available?

Currently all the strains listed in the post are still available, sending over a DM

Send me a DM please.