Small sugar crystals in 24 hours?

Has anyone seen signs of diamonds or sugar crystals overnight or in 24 hour?

Took a big run out of the freezer and slowly evaporated it. Put it in a dark room temp place and within 24 hours had small sugar diamonds. I was surprised. Has this happened to anyone and is it the beginning of growth? I have made several batches and never has this happened.

Even have small sugar diamonds up the side from where it evaporated from.

1 Like

I have 1 little diamond and bunch of tiny diamonds 1 day after jarring

3 Likes

yeah I get this most of the time now on most of my strains. By the 7 day mark they’re really chunky and usually good enough for me to separate at that point. I also get the tiny crystals up the sides of the jar every time too.

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 days in

1 Like

How do you get it to do that please explain what procedure are you using I’m interested

@Dezstro420 search up only the strong tek

1 Like

Thanks Dab I don’t think I’m ready for that yet but I will definitely keep reading up on this an some day try it sauce looks so good

2 Likes

After my first failed attempt last week I can definitively say a miner will 99.8% ease your mind. (@Killa12345 is the go to guy for a miner)

4 Likes

So I have heard lol I’m on another post talking to him about pumps :thinking:

my first go at it, its been like 24 hours on dry ice then regular ice to slowly release solvent gases to manageable level and this happened after 30 hours def bigger than sugar. lil baby stone figure maybe use it for seeding, I had to pull out a chunk and look lmao

damn !@! luv it!

how viscous is that? syzurp? I would love to see a video I’m trying to figure out if I’m leaving too much solvent before sealing my first time at this

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

looking good! now its the hardest part, leaving it alone for a week or 2 and not touching it at all. You’ll be very happy you did when you come back to a jar full of stones

2 Likes

thanks for your input bud, really appreciate it. first try and it wont be the last, #hooked lol
was worried I’d screw it up had like 100 things going on and trying to watch these jars…

1 Like

haha it happens to us all, you get too excited hoping they grow but they always do best just left alone to do their thing. The jars are nice because they start to leak naturally at a certain psi, so they slowly vent over time and will reduce your saturation levels until they start growing, or continue to grow… I usually let mine sit without burping until I notice the pressure in the jar is starting to drop, then I’ll just open it and pour for the final purge. It’s usually a week but lately I’ve been going 2 weeks as my terp portion has been crashing out too much

2 Likes

2 Likes

What solvent is used

1 Like