Skittles curbs Zkittlez

https://stockxpo.com/skittles-owner-sues-thc-laced-copycat-zkittlez-for-trademark-infringement/amp/

6 Likes

Wait so the skittles brand is getting fucked? Like Mrs.zkittlez? :joy::joy:

Ahhhhhhh shit.
It is her & her ol man

1 Like

They waited until they had revenue to plunder. Hope nobody took L.L. Bean, they’ve got a solid lawyer team…

6 Likes

100% bet.

This is why it pays to be original with your brand.

16 Likes

I wonder if Nestle will go after Cookies for Runtz

10 Likes

Absolutely. Zruntz don’t look like it’s gonna have a good time either.

4 Likes

im waiting for all the people using starwars logos and Disney logos to get hit, there are so many, but like someone above said, they wait till there is something worth suing for. Saw this Chewbacca strain and Han Solo with their exact images.

1 Like

This is how Turdz wins the race. lol

12 Likes

Trademark yo stuff…
It’s less than half a grand per trademark.

7 Likes

Clout king always wins in the end

1 Like

This. Plus, they’re running out of time for defending their “we don’t want kids confusing our candy with federally illegal THC products” argument.

Beer companies have been doing this trademark infringement stuff for years. The only time they get in trouble is when there is an existing licensing agreement between a candy brand and a brewery.

Although those types of agreements haven’t yet extended into cannabis, it’s interesting on the other hand to see Alcohol brands like Fireball getting into the edibles market.

1 Like

So what happens when a company that trades on the stock market wins a court case and is awarded funds derived from cannabis sales?

3 Likes

I’ve been pretty careful not to use my wooks thing as anything other than fun/fair use, legal bs sucks

3 Likes

They’ll be considered legal fees and damagss so it won’t do anything to their business.

Interesting, I didnt know how banks looked at that considering the current laws with cannabis and banking

2 Likes

Checks from lawyers clear. They don’t care what the lawsuit was about.

In pretty sure the Girl Scout association went after Berner and them years ago when it was GSC and that’s why it’s just cookies now?

6 Likes

all the candies guys must have had a meeting

Mars and Wrigley

4 Likes

All those guys doing the nerds tops shit about to be hating life

2 Likes

The LL Bean team will replace your socks no questions, even after you’ve worn them every day for a year.

5 Likes