Sketchy D8

Is Delta-8 terp sauce real? If so, does it look like his carts could be sauce? It isn’t thin like sauce at all either and comes in cartoony/shiney packaging. If you need more context just let me know. Sorry if I’m vague.

Who’s been holding out on the cosmo Streamerz SOP??

9 Likes

This is my bm d8 label….this looks super legit. D8 sauce is the best product you can buy. It’s not legit if not In a shiny cartoony packaging.

2 Likes

is that like a Cleveland steamer?

2 Likes

What is a cleavland streamer??

1 Like

Best 2

6 Likes

d8 and HTE is possible, but odds are it’s just hemp terps at best

4 Likes

Thats what I’m thinking. Just D8 distillate and terps. I doubt the people making them are going to that far to put HTE in it.

Depends on your definition of “terp sauce” I guess. Possibly on your definition of “real”.

One certainly could take a cannabis derived HTE and add it to D8 made from CBD isolate, or even a hemp derived HTE…and those could legitimately be called “D8 w/sauce”. One would also contain D9, the other CBD, because HTE is usually in the 30-40% cannabinoids range.

Would anyone actually do this?

I doubt it…

6 Likes

Wrong. This is d8 extracted from hemp with hydrocarbons. We found a way to capture only the d8 and Terps. This is our proprietary process from federally legal compliant .3% thc hemp

7 Likes

Makes sense. Thats what I figured was a marketing trick/false advertising along with no sauce at all possibly.

“Swear on god bruh its 100% real COA and SOP and CCP and CEO approved!”

4 Likes

100% real. This can bemade with my wook breathe extractor too

The sop is for sale $225k and 365k for the equipment. Cash only!

6 Likes

“Pft I’ll beat that with my CCP for $100k😳”

1 Like

Don’t make me bust out my lemon juice SOP! I’ll drop it for cool $350K! That’s a steal for all the work I put into it…

3 Likes

Sauce carts aren’t just sauce.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

lamb sauce gif

yo fuck paypal customer service btw

5 Likes

quaker

“Mane cum on yk i got my CEO AND CCP tek for like fiddy kay”

1 Like