SISU Business Consulting

Name: Colin
Company Name: SISU Consulting
Contact Info: info@findsisu.com ; www.findsisu.com
Team Size: 1-8 as-needed

Services Offered:
Plant Touching Businesses: Financial modeling, license acquisition, business plan development, ongoing advisement, M&A advisement, regulatory body advisement, greenhouse+outdoor cultivation design, business/sales development, SOP development.

Ancillary Businesses: Financial modeling, business plan development, ongoing advisement to scale. Depending on the business I can assist with certain aspects of manufacturing & software development.

Markets my team & I have worked in:
US MED/REC: Illinois, California, Colorado, Oregon, Arizona, Florida, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Maine, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, Guam

US Hemp: Florida, Illinois, Oregon, California, Colorado, Oklahoma, New York, Pennsylvania

International MED+REC+Hemp: Turkey, Canada, Portugal, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Saint Vincent & The Grenadines, the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Germany, Columbia

Rates: Free initial emails/calls. $150/hour for hourly work, for projects and/or ongoing positions I am open to an hourly rate, milestone based deliverables, or a retainer.

Currencies accepted: USD, Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies considered.

States Available in: Any US state+territory, and country that either has legalized cannabis in any form or is in the process of doing so. In the case of an on site visit, travel expenses are added to my billing.

Insured?: No.

OLCC Workers Permit?: No.

7 Likes

This may be a more apt description of our service offering, from our website:

"SISU Consulting is a boutique consulting firm for the medical, adult use, industrial, and ancillary cannabis industries. It specializes in assisting potential entrepreneurs, research institutions, established cannabis businesses, and current or future investors in the industry.

SISU works with clients at each stage of their businesses. For getting starting with cannabis license acquisition, business planning, financial modeling and review, industry & SWOT analyses, writing and reviewing pitch decks and business plans, and product/service examination.

Then to developing the blueprint of a business with facility design and review, product/service creation and review, writing and reviewing of standard operating procedures, customer acquisition and outreach plans, surveying the local markets, and creating a dossier of the competition.

Next to managing cannabis start-ups and established cannabis businesses in the short term and long term along with auditing for regulatory and legal compliance, financial conduct, supply chain efficacy, quality assurance and control, and proper technology utilization.

Finally, SISU works as an Entrepreneur in Residence for angel investors and venture capitalists for guiding their capital deployment, appraising their portfolio, and strengthening their current start-ups."

Call me interested
Anthony Heath
905 409 1897

One note that I’d like to mention is on greenhouse design and financing. After working with multiple designers + contractors, I’ve selected one that I highly prefer. They’re the first I’ve worked with who diligently create designs catered to a given microclimate, and price fairly comparative to the larger names in the space.

To add, (currently for greenhouses only) I can put you in touch with REITs who are willing to cover the cost of your buildout through a sale-leaseback product. As you can assume, this is selective and only available to operators with a proven record.