Siosis’s emporium! Thca diamonds / HD9 / THCA flower / THCV / you name it we got it

I connect you directly to the supplier unless the supplier is me. All suppliers and labs I know personally and have done business with for years.
I don’t middle man anything, I do good business and put you in contact directly with the guys who call the shots! No bullshit. Great prices. If your talking volume I’ve yet to be beaten on a quote for almost anything!

Thca diamonds are blowing up, thca flower blowing up too. Don’t miss the window! Concerned about liability? Will happily blind drop ship to your clients!

Buying and selling 8% milled biomass by the truckload as well. Several 100,000 pound lots available on the west coast 1.50-1.60 a pound

Bottom dollar Thcv prices too. You name it I make it or know personally the guys producing it.
Good people, no bullshit, good business.

Of course there’s still Disti d8 and iso d8 at insane prices but again minimum orders for d8 is 25-50
Kilos and that would have to be semi consistently but I’ll beat your price guarantee it!

Feel free to let me know. Unless it’s expensive products like Thcv or thca,minimum orders are 25-50 kilos, unless I owe you a favor or helping out struggling labs.

Good luck to you all out there! It’s getting tight.

Much love to the F4200 fam

8 Likes

Dmd you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Shits retarded low key frfr no kizzy

5 Likes

Can’t wait till the fda fixes all this loophole bs

1 Like

My oh my how the tables have turned on some of these long time forum members. Its death to an era

4 Likes

No kizzy, put that on my jizzy

Pause

Barz

6 Likes

How so. ? What has happened. ?

I mean hes probably referring to selling THCA Diamonds as legal hemp.

Its quite the clown show.

10 Likes

Just a matter of time before that loophole gets closed

But it’s HeMPppp

1 Like

The thing is the feds fucked up (probably on purpose)

You can sell thca all day long to other people with hemp licenses, just can’t have more than .3% thc when it hits the consumers.

I personally don’t have the balls to do it but some people will make a killing during this weird legal limbo shit

3 Likes

Was more of a general observation that I have noticed several long time forum members out of jobs or in between looking for practically anything to stay in the industry. Literally watching a boom and bust cycle. I wish everyone the best.

2 Likes

Welcome to the life! Big swings can lead to big miss or alot of projects if go well they get bought and your back to looking for the next thing,

But also not wrong.

But also a lot of personalities to be dealt with from some of the “top” guys on future

1 Like

Prison sucks. And I went to a 2/10 prison on the shittiness scale. It was almost like Sweden.

You do time in Cali the motto is “Fuck, Fight or Die”

You do time in any prison where your skin color makes you a minority you have to clique up and join a car. You will probably catch more time putting in work but getting stabbed with a pencil in the neck is better than getting stabbed with a cock in your ass several times a day.

3 Likes

Posted by everyone’s favorite consultant today

6 Likes

I gotta watch this when I get home :joy:

1 Like

My fucking god it’s Vic Vinegar reporting about the nursing homes killing old people!!!

Btw I did not fucking edit this at all besides pasting them side by side.

OH MY GOD HE HAS A DISCORD SERVER!!!

12 Likes

I just loled at that side by side

4 Likes

The graphic tho

@WKUCONSULTING you killing the game dog

2 Likes

Also why the fuck is talking like Tom goddamn Waits in the beginning of the video?

11 Likes