Single Mix Drink Packs

I’ve been doing this for a long time. Glad to see someone else trying to catch up

And is this sales from an unverified slanger? Only asking so I have a better understanding of what/who needs to go through verification to post.

2 Likes

Did someone say duck?

2 Likes

Yikes, I meant volume of product for sales.

2 Likes

I love it… Hes so cute

1 Like

I am sorry i am not really sure what you are asking me?
Are you asking if we have stock on hand or how much we can make at a time?
I am more than happy to answer once i fully understand what you want to know.

I believe she is asking for moq.

2 Likes

We are an R&D company that also sells products to customers who don’t have the ability to make them. If you are interested in the product we are more than happy to supply samples for you to do your own certified testing to ensure what we are supplying is what we say it is. Any actives will comes with COAs that you can verify by contacting the lab they came from. Does that help in answering your questions.

I sent that to her already in a DM.

We do this, with all cannabinoids not nano not macro. Clear in water, tasteless, scentless, and stays in solution.

5 Likes

cbd final formulation.pdf (83.9 KB)
Here’s our in house lab test. nm stands for nano meters by the way.

Yes this is not a problem to do your talking about Aqueous Solution. Using MCT or similar carrier oil with sunflower lecithin and stabilizer or another surfactant that has a high HLB value. Simple chemistry.

No sir, we licensed it from a biotech company. We are working with about a dozen water companies at the moment, only product of its kind that we are aware of.

5 Likes

That’s great, really glad to hear others are hard at work trying to make a living introducing new technology into this industry. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

So you made a nanoemulsion…what an accomplishment :rofl:

1 Like

so are these sales posts allowed without being “verified”? is that only on canna raw material or for retail products too?

2 Likes

Selling a service vs selling product.

1 Like

All hemp products

@GreenTea If you’re attempting to hawk anything that contains any hemp products you need to get verified first.

Im not clear on what your intent is here. If you’re just asking if any one would in theory purchase your products, thats fine. If your trying to sell cannabinoid laden products thats not so fine. If you’re selling a toll service like @moveweight stated maybe its fine? thats a question for @sidco i think thats allowed sans verification but i’m not 100% positive

2 Likes

I’m not trying to shit on anyone’s rainbow asking this question, but it seems like there’s been quite a few of these by otherwise “non-verified” slangers posts … and I would like to know the guidelines so I know what I can and can’t do

3 Likes

If you’re selling things that contain cannabinoids derived from hemp you need to get verified.

If you see users who are not verified trying to slang hemp, you should flag the post, click other, and then type in “un-verified slangin” or somthing similar so a mod can deal with it.

If you want to sell hemp stuff read and follow those instructions

4 Likes