Single Mix Drink Packs

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Moq??

Are you selling a service to make the powder?

walks like a duck, but i’ll bite.

sounds interesting. if it all worked out and tested right it could be a hit.

is this something you’re doing or something you’re hypothetically asking about?

1 Like

Looking for customers.

1 Like

I’m interested in the sop so I can actually use it. Not wanting to buy any product though

1 Like

What sort of volume are you looking for?

2 Likes

:duck: :duck:

Because it’s not “nano”, it’s macro BS and you know it.

There’s physically no way you’re pressing a pill from a nanoemulsion. Don’t need to ask questions to know you’re full of shit.

2 Likes

quack quack :duck: :duck:

1 Like

Thanks @lab-rat

1 Like

So you were expecting me to say i am trying to sell the technology?? Or were you hoping I was going to give it away??

If it uses maltodextrin or cyclodextrin, how bulky are the single mix drink packs?

I’ve been doing this for a long time. Glad to see someone else trying to catch up

And is this sales from an unverified slanger? Only asking so I have a better understanding of what/who needs to go through verification to post.

2 Likes

Did someone say duck?

2 Likes

Yikes, I meant volume of product for sales.

2 Likes

I love it… Hes so cute

1 Like

I am sorry i am not really sure what you are asking me?
Are you asking if we have stock on hand or how much we can make at a time?
I am more than happy to answer once i fully understand what you want to know.

I believe she is asking for moq.

2 Likes

We are an R&D company that also sells products to customers who don’t have the ability to make them. If you are interested in the product we are more than happy to supply samples for you to do your own certified testing to ensure what we are supplying is what we say it is. Any actives will comes with COAs that you can verify by contacting the lab they came from. Does that help in answering your questions.

I sent that to her already in a DM.