Show your Hash, Bubble Hash or Dry Sift. - Thread To Honor Frenchy

Back at the dispensary.

8 Likes

@sidco Can we fork this conversation over to a new thread titled “Cannabis Tolerance”
and the body of the thread : How do different sources of thca and THC effect different areas of the body"

2 Likes

IMO, just make the new thread and take the relevant posts from here and quote them.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Holy hash balls!!! Those look sweet :octopus:

2 Likes

Y’all already know, gotta keep tradition alive :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Frozen straight after being made? What was the mesh used to grate it? Dry Ice Frozen or Regular Kitchen Freezer?

I’m Curious because I’ve been getting into bubble while I’m waiting on parts from china.

1 Like

Use a micro planer & a flour sieve :wink:

Freeze everything with dry ice. If you have a freeze dryer I of course recommend using it to freeze the hash over then plane it & sieve then back into dryer

1 Like

11 Likes

Yes, straight up kitchen tech, low budget, used my girlfriend’s cheese grater, which she was not all that happy about. A freeze dryer would be a good upgrade. Lately I just leave the last bubble batch in the freezer for a month or two and it will mostly dry out. It does not oxidize and darken nearly as badly this way.

2 Likes

Nothing crazy , 100g of 100u trim bin hash, going to gift it to a friend with dry sift screens and a propensity for solvent less.

I’ve got some good memories making my first batch of dry ice hash in San Francisco about ten years ago in a student housing building with a stolen trashcan and the mirror off the wall. Took about 3 hours on foot to find dry ice. Made about 50g off a lb of trim and I was stoked.

2 Likes

I made bubble hash using frenchy’s bubble hash machine tek and I stuck those flash cards in the op in my vacuum oven for a little over a week with no heat or vacuum applied. Last night I opened the vent port of the vacuum oven and opened the window to the room the oven is in. I went back in this morning and squeezed one of the piles and it was brittle.

(=

I chose the vacuum oven cause I feel like it cures in there and not much sunlight could penetrate the glass of the vacuum oven.

1 Like

ever hear of entourage?

6 Likes

5 Likes

I made another batch of Frenchy tek bubble hash last night :octopus::v:t2:

2 Likes

How long you put freeze dryer?

Yes but when you cut back and smoke bubble hash or sry sieve and not hash rosin you’re also indirectly effecting your tolerance for concentrates.

Like when you go and smoke whole flower cannabis for the time you’re taking a break from concnetrates you’re losing tolerance for the potency of the concentrates.

I’m also making an educated guess that dry sieve and bubble hash can only hit a max potency of what like 50% thca or like 38% thca… But I could be wrong.

You’re right though it is cutting back not a direct tolerance break.

I should’ve said indirect tolerance break :octopus::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank your service Frenchie, wouldn’t have been possible without you.

7 Likes