Show off your terpssss!

Jars are a little frosty…

10 Likes

Some terps my buddy pulled this morning. (CO2)

13 Likes

Flows like water smells like a live plant. Fresh frozen derived cannabis volitiles.

34 Likes

Distillation from HTE?

3 Likes

3 Likes

CO2 HDT fractioned on a WFE:

9 Likes

Right on Id agree with you. We also do CO2 for our terps, we run a 2 x 25L IES

2 Likes

Beautiful

Solid!!!

It is s much fun

1 Like

12 Likes

Deleted

15 Likes

Hello beautiful

5 Likes

Deleted

13 Likes

Deleted

19 Likes

Where did you find those jars? I like em, curious about lids though

Uline. Straight sided jars.

@phenethylamine1 How are you extracting your terps? The clarity is gorgeous! Are you by chance fractioning on WFE? Mad props tho my guy, truly amazing stuff you’ve done, are you branching out into some other fun stuff in the industry since you’re leaving terps for now?

2 Likes

@ShogunOni I shouldn’t talk more about the process publicly at the moment. I expect hitmen are on their way. I’ve left the industry completely for now. Through these years I learned more about cannabis and hemp chemistry, products, and business than I really wanted to in retrospect and unfortunately I can’t unsee or unlearn things. As this is a cannabis forum full of enthusiasts and intelligent minds, my word of advice is to stay curious and always ask questions of others, yourself, and the observations you see, daily. Asking questions makes you look dumb for a second, not asking questions makes you dumb forever.

13 Likes

You don’t need a WFE to get water clear terps. CO2 and a rotovap, My wooks are just a little rusty on their sep funnel sometimes and leave some hydrosol behind.

When those jars get to room temp my terps are crystal clear. They just don’t get to room temp until they’re formulated.

1 Like