Show off your COA thread

Wanted to make a thread where people can flex on COAs that are stoked on. A good chunk of us lab test everything they make so I’m interested to see what COAs get people pumped.

Got this one back on a new SKU I’m making this morning. It’s vape carts, liquid diamonds and cannabis derived terpenes I make. First test I got back added up to 101% which was first time I had seen that through Infinite, they recalibrated everything and sent me this which has me pretty stoked hitting 99.97% active identifiable compounds.

Let’s see some more COAs!

19 Likes

Both potent and terpy. I like it.

2 Likes

XD oh man. This should be fun.

4 Likes

This one was always my favorite I got back I never believed the results based on the color alone but never retested them either

3 Likes

max hahaha

I’ve gotten a few over 100%
Usually followed up by a conversation that if I get another over 100% I’ll be taking my business elsewhere and then it doesn’t happen again

4 Likes

Love this thread! I was pumped with the malibu oranges 15.3% terps with 26.9 ppm butane RS.
White Montage with 101.48% Total at 42.5 ppm RS.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Here’s a nice batch of oil we collected from separating Thc from mother Liquor.

2 Likes

Is the cbt in the biomass as well or is that created through your process? Quite the mix of cannabinoids in there

I will have to find my rosin chips coa. It was like 99.8 or something. I have a few others that tilted over 100% rolling around on an old phone somewhere

2 Likes

COAs for the most part are a piece of paper with someone’s opinion on it.
We have found so much discrepancy in the canadian analytics that flexed high numbers just don’t mean anything anymore.

4 Likes

Ya this is a huge problem in Cali as well. Seen people buy 90% disty add 10% botanical terps then get a final potency back of 94% lol. That is why I don’t accept COAs from the majority of labs in Cali. Infinite has always been out there fighting the good fight against bs potency numbers, they lose business because of it and I lose sales because my 11% terps cart isn’t also 94% d9 but I don’t care, that won’t be an issue forever.

4 Likes

those rosin chips looked fire too

1 Like

Found this old coa

4 Likes

So funny that an analytical chemist is like. Yep it’s over 100% and doesn’t like go back and unfuck their work before they send it off. I know that was fire as fuck though!

4 Likes

I imagine the analytical chemists approving COA’s like that are feeling 105% human.

1 Like

Cbt amount was way less.

1 Like