Show off your cbda extracts

Not trying to sell anything , just wanted to start a thread for sexy cbda extracts. Let’s see what you got.

Here’s some pictures and videos of some stuff we’ve made all with hand-selected outdoor hemp.

I think imgur removed my post and the files were too big to post here, I’ll add again later I’m traveling right now

New link ; Cbda - PharmEx - Album on Imgur

12 Likes

Nice collage!

More Pictures

11 Likes

Anyone else? Just me over here?

9 Likes

You and Ashville seem to be the only ones I spy here

1 Like

@AshevilleExtracts sent me some fire wasn’t what the market wanted but I sure have come to appreciate the product he makes. Definitely give him his respect.

And that looks fire by the way.

5 Likes

I need to buy some fresh biomass. Preferably fresh frozen anyone got cbd fresh frozen or untrimmed nug ill buy it on day 2 of hang drying bucked into a turkey bag

Fire only I’m not cheap but I don’t want a lot

How many lbs you need ? Tis the season

1 Like

Saw that on your insta

Beautiful man. I rarely see people posting CBDA on Instagram at least who I follow. Looks fucking beautiful.

1 Like

4 Likes

We were making CBDa diamonds back in 2019. Think we were the first to mass produce actual diamonds. Check us out - @Illuminated_extractors.

5 Likes

Yeah been following you or someone on your team on LinkedIn for a few years and y’all have definitely been on it for a while. Keep up the innovation, I’m excited to see your booth at mjbiz!

1 Like

I was wondering when you’d come by the thread , looks like some tasty stuff!

Just walking the floor this year but we will be around. We should link up!

Have 5 new products we are going to release - one for each day of the expo. Been plugging away developing new tech for the upcoming year!

2 Likes

Cool, let’s link up for sure. You should join the WhatsApp group for the trip if you haven’t yet.

I know VFSLabs has 99% cbda from a water tek method it’s cool to see these extractions growing

1 Like

The bulk they are selling is actually like 97%. It has a slight yellow color. It seems like they should re-x after the A/b to advertise that. The price is good though and overall it’s 97% with minimal THCA

2 Likes

I’ve seen a 99% coa recently. 2200Kilo
Definitely can be easily refined and ready for reaction

1 Like

Don’t mean to derail the thread but wanted to say how much potential there is in these raw extracts.
It’s weird how underdeveloped CBDA is - probably one of the best cannabinoids medically. Same goes for all the acids.
GW and Mechoulum are all focussing on it.

Probably no mystery - natural acid cannabinoids are easy to produce and are the natural form in the plant - impossible to get IP protection on to justify investment in trials. Thus the interest in “stabilising” CBDA among various groups by glycosylating etc (basically attaching some IP via a sugar group).

6 Likes

I’m saying I got their product and tested it on my hplc. I also have their 99% COA but that it doesn’t represent the product they shipped. It’s a good product for an a/b extraction, it just should be recrystallized to market it with those COAs. 2200 is an excellent price, but don’t expect pure white actuall 99% product

2 Likes