Should I use Diluents??

Hi,

I´m making my own carts with a liter of clear, what I´ve been told is second run. When my clients dab it or vape it, hits them just fine (indicator that the clear does get them high). When I make my carts, I make them with the clear, no diluents, no terps. I´m using CCELL Carts, . Clients are complaining that the oil inside the carts is getting consumed way too fast. Also that the vape pen is not getting them high enough as other brands.

My question would be, why is it getting them high by dab or vape but in the CCell cart apparently not as good high and being consumed so fast?

Should I be using diluents and terps?

I read something about an entourage effect, but not sure if it´s a sale pitch to sell terps.

if you have to smoke a ton of it to get high, its obviously not thc distillate. it is either: cut, or a weird mess of degraded cannabinoids.

if youre selling thousands of carts, you can afford to get your product tested. do it

5 Likes

It is THC Distillate cuz when I dab it, or vape it on my PAX, it gets me high as fuck. The carts do get people high but not as high as for example, dabing it or vaping it.

1 Like

Get it tested.

6 Likes

Some carts go thru oil faster than others.

AND x1000000

Get it tested.

6 Likes

Thank you all, will get it tested

You’ll go through the oil slower if you switch to 1.5mm aperture cartridges instead of 2.0mm.

2 Likes

Your clients are not getting “AS” high because of the lack of terps in your oil. Distillate production involves devolatilization to remove terps. Terps help kick the high up a notch which is why your getting the feedback you are from your customers.

@BG305 is rite, a test is going to tell you if there is a large amount of degraded THC in the distillate which could also be a factor here

Once the oil is sorted, I would advise you not to use a diluent, instead, get some terp sauce from a HTFSE diamond mining run and mix it in with the distillate to your desired taste. your customers will thank you for not putting junk in your carts and you will feel good knowing your making a natural cannabis product.

And thats my spoon for the day
:spoon:

9 Likes

One spoon to feed the masses :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback

Dilutents are for crooks and losers. If you want to make clean carts hit me up. I can teach you how to harvest your terps and out them back in. Never use dilutents. It’s a sign of both bath ethics and carelessness

3 Likes

Thanks man, I really need some help.

How are you harvesting the Terps? Are you using something like the terp distillation unit that is sold at labs society? I think they even said they had one that worked with nitrogen instead of steam. Or am I totally off track.

1 Like

i doubt he’s using any gear sold from Labs Society lol

3 Likes

1 Like

Haha this was a good chuckle

Also curious…